Chpt 9- Sooo, Girlfriend?

"Fuck him!" salem says as i lay back in her bed. i drove here immediately after leaving matt's apartment.

"he can't do that! he can't give u great dick, make you feel like the only girl in the world and then treat you like you don't mean anything to him!"

"i know." after explaining what happened i don't have a lot of energy left to talk, so i let salem do it.

"wait why did he even say that? like what where u guys even talking about?"she asks as she takes a seat next to me.

"he had this gf a couple years ago who cheated on him, they where dating for a very long time. anyways she showed up in his apartment trying to get him back and his roommate was the one who let her in. he's still mad at him for that and i was just trying to shed some light on the fact that he didn't intentionally want to hurt matt."

"so...you where just giving him advice?"

"uh huh."

"hm."

"what?" i ask sitting up.

"well-" they take a deep breath. "i know i don't know him very well but.. maybe he just got overwhelmed. and i know it's no excuse he still should've never made u feel like that, but what if he just got freaked out that you where right, that you where making sense, and that you where getting to know him well enough to share your thoughts on his other relationships. i mean he did get cheated on by the love of his life right?"

"right."

"right. so i would imagine it'd take him a long time to get used to being that close with another girl, and it was happening with you and so all he knew how to do was shut it off, and shutting it off was him saying that to you."

"so when he told me that i don't know him he wasn't really telling ME.. he was reassuring himself."

"exactly."

"wow...that makes a lot of sense."

"we should be defectives. or therapists." she jokes which earns a chuckle from me.

"i'm not gonna text him first. i'm gonna wait until he comes to me to apologize. and if he never realizes what he did was wrong then so be it."

"no yeah absolutely as you should. he should definitely be the one to come crawling back, not the other way around. and if he doesn't, HE'S the one who missed out fr."

Monday arrive and i take it upon myself to look extra hot. i'm wearing a tight, long sleeved, off the shoulder, short black short dress paired with red platform combat boots and a plain black thin choker around my neck. my dark red wavy hair is down and i sprayed my self with the perfume i know matt likes right before walking into his classroom.

the whole period his eyes keep farting towards me. i don't pretend to not care and play on my phone. i do what i do every time, stare at him until he's done speaking. except this time there's a hint of desire mixed with vengefulness in my eyes and instead of my usual smile i am straight faced, leaning back in my chair with my arms crossed under my chest giving my breasts an extra lift. matt can't stop looking at me. i cross my leg over my other one knowing that it expose my whole thigh stopping just short of my ass. i'm the back and no one can see me expect him unless they turn around. this is my revenge. making him hard in the classroom. once the bell rings i slowly stand up and gather my things, "accidentally"dropping pencils on the ground so i can teasingly bend over and pick them up, and i know doing so causes my dress to rise up and expose the dark green lacey underwear i'm wearing. i want him to know just what the fuck he's missing.

Matt's pov:

jesus if we weren't in my classroom right now, and if we where on good terms i'd grab her hips and thrust into her so hard. tell her what's. slut she is for teasing me like that.

"evelyn." i say and she turns around.

"yes?" she asks leaning back against her desk looking slightly up at me. there's one row of desks keeping us apart.

"i uhm. i just wanted to talk to you. let you know that i'm so fucking sorry for what i said. i didn't mean any of it i was just- i was just being an idiot. i gave it some thought, i gave US some thought and well... i'm starting a new job, it's a teach/coach position in the town i grew up in, i'd be working at my old highschool." i rub the back of my neck before continuing, but before i can get another word out,

"are you serious? a new job?? that's not what i wanted matt. i didn't want you to quit because of me!" she stands up straight and and furrows her brows

"i just thought it would be easier for us evelyn" i take a deep breath and rub my face with my hands. "i don't wanna hide anymore. i don't wanna drive two towns over just so i can be seen with you. i wanna be with my girlfriend wherever i feel like it. i wanna show you off to my friends and not have to tell them you're my student. i want to be normal."

"girlfriend?"

"well yeah.. fuck. this wasn't how this was supposed to go i thought you'd be happy and then i'd ask to make it official since i won't be at this school anymore and i was gonna make you dinner and i had everything planned out and now we're fighting and i didn't want this to happen i had everything-" i'm interrupted with her lips on mine, and for a couple of seconds i let myself get tangled up in her and forget where we are. i grab the back of her head with both of my hands, desperately kissing her, desperately wanting more of her until i quickly pull away. "shit evelyn we can't do that here." i stand back putting even more space between us.

"you're right. i'm sorry i don't know what i was thinking."

"it's okay, i let myself not think there for a moment too."

"soo.. girlfriend?" she smiles at me.

"yeah. girlfriend." i smile back at her

Next thing i know we're in my truck parked in front of my apartment. she's on top of me with her dress pulled up all the way over her breasts. i'm holding her close to my chest as i thrust up into her. moaning in ecstasy everytime i slide back in. her hands are gripping onto my shoulders for support, digging her nails into my skin. i give her ass a hard smack and she lets out a gaspy moan.

"you like that shit don't you babe?" i say in a breathy groan into her ear.she just nods her head. "nuh uh. that's not how you answer me is it? come on tell me what i wanna hear sweetheart."

"yes sir." she moans out and pick up my pace a little

"fuck yeah, that's my girl.." i say slowing way down. i let her rest for a moment. still inside her not moving at all. i place a finger under her chin and move her head to look at me. "you're so fucking beautiful. i'm so happy you're my girlfriend now." she blushes and chews on her lower lip

"and i'm happy you're my boyfriend." she smiles.

in an instant my arms are wrapped back around her and i'm sliding in and out hard and fast. she grips tightly onto my biceps and rests her head on my shoulder while she moans in pleasure. she bites down hard onto the skin of my shoulder as i notice her body quiver and feel her hole clench around the tip of my length. i slow down before following right behind her. whispering in her ear as i make my sweet release.

"you're all fucking mine."

Authors note:
I've started writing another book! if you guys are into harry potter it's a harry and draco fan fic, you'll get to experience romance with both. it has plenty of flirting and romance but for those who like a little action it will have that as well as the main character searches for her dad! The book is called turning point, don't be shy to give it a read!