Chpt 4- You can call me Matt.

Matthew's (Mr.Sadist) pov:

   i set my phone down and change into my gym wear, a tight gray tank top and red gym shorts. i wanna see how long she can keep this up. i don't think she realized she followed my main account before making a new one to follow my kink account. it was probably an accident, she seems to smart to follow my main right before doing that. i removed her follow after she followed my kink in case she went back to check and realized it, i didn't want her to freak out. the moment i saw the picture with her dark red hair showing i knew it was her. and something tells me i'm gonna start drinking a lot more coffee. of course it wasn't my intention to be attracted to one of my students, but that hair. jesus. she's gorgeous, and when she called me sir i swear i could've melted right then and there. it is my first teaching job so i knew a student calling me sir would happen eventually, i just didn't expect it to come from someone so.. just so. her. i was originally going to just get used to it. admire her from afar until my attraction faded. but when she followed me i couldn't help myself. something came from deep inside me telling me i had to have her, so i ignored all of my morals and decided to text her.

   i lace up my shoes and run my hands through my light brown hair, then down my face along my closely shaven stubble. maybe this is a bad idea. but i just can't help myself. she's irresistible. i grab my phone and keys and head out the door.

  i work out for abt an hour and half, and decide it's a perfect time for a quick coffee before going home and showering. i pull into the parking lot, i'll never make the mistake of going through the drive through again. less of a chance of seeing her. i walk inside and there she is, with that beautiful smile taking someone's order. her eyes dart towards me as the other customer is paying. i try to hide my smile and remain straight faced as possible but i feel it creeping at the corner of my mouth.

"you're back, must be good coffee." she says to me as i walk up to the counter

"it is. as long as my order comes out right this time." i joke and she laughs.

"well i'll be the one ringing it up this time not this dummy over here" she nods her head in the direction of the guy i saw last time.

"hey!" he says and throws his arms up in a what the fuck manner,

"well good" i laugh.

"so a caramel flavored coffee?" she perks up as she asks me

"you remembered." i say blankly

"oh.. well- yeah. i mean it's an easy drink to remember and i know you so it clicks in my brain easier." i can see her blushing a bit.

"mm. well yes that's what i want."

"okay great! what kind of cream did u want in that?"

"half & half is fine."

"got it" she smiles as she punches a few keys on the screen.
"can i get you anything else?"

"nope that's it."

"okay that's $2.50"

i swipe my card, she hands me the receipt and turns to go make the drink before that one guy tells her he can make it. she turns back around to face me.

"okay well, your drink will be out in a moment"
she smiles and i catch myself doing the same back.

"so, was school good today?" i ask, attempting make small talk.

"yeah it was, you need to make your work a little harder though" she jokes.

"yeah well it only seems to be easy for a few students. plus my real passion is coaching."