"My baby cousin!" Miyuki jumped to Kazumi again and rubbed her cheeks on hers. Kazumi sighed in relief when her milk was saved from her sudden embrace.

"I'm not a baby, Yuki."

"But to me, you still are!"

The black hair girl step forward before introducing herself. "I am Kiyoko Shimizu. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, Shimizu." Kazumi replied back, acknowledging her beauty for a moment.

Miyuki grinned as she rest a hand on her hip. "So, I assume you're going to attend Karasuno, right?!"

"Of course I am. It is the closest to my home. And you attend there as well." Kazumi replied bluntly, drinking her milk.

"Karasuno, huh? Nice option!" Ukai grinned. "I have ask though, are you into sports?"

Kazumi gripped her milk a little before looking away. "Well... Yeah."

Miyuki smiled before facing Kiyoko and Ukai. "Zumi is a volleyball player. She plays the position spiker, and she also the captain on her pervious team."

"Oh, that's one good position! You must be very talented on volleyball, huh, Tama." Ukai praised her as Kazumi continue to drink her milk.

"Kazumi is fine... And I wouldn't say talented..."

"More like a develop skill." Miyuki continue the sentence.

Suddenly, an alarm was heard from inside of the store as Ukai gasped. "Crap! The buns! It's nice knowing ya, Kazumi! Stop by my store to grab some buns, alright? It's on the house for new customers!" Ukai yelled out before heading inside.

Kazumi waved at him and nodded, looking forward to the buns.

"I should head out as well. Text me if you need anything, Yuki." Kiyoko said as she made her way to her house.

Miyuki nodded. "Sure! Made sure we could go and see Suga and the others tomorrow!" She yelled out, waving her hand to her.

"Suga?" Kazumi murmured beside Miyuki. "Is this the Suga that you are into with?" She asked while drinking milk.

"Damn it, Zumi. Stop being cute when it looks like you're plotting something."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Kazumi walk to the trash bin and throw the milk box away and began to walked to her home. Miyuki pouted before following Kazumi closely behind. As they walked, Miyuki glance at her, wanted to say something but can't think of a word to begin with.

"Is there something you need?" Kazumi asked, feeling her stare.

Miyuki jumped. "A-Ah, sorry for staring so much." She apologies, rubbing her head.

"Don't worry about it. Now is there something you want?"

Miyuki look back to her. "Just wanted to know if you have interest in joining the volleyball team."

"...I'm still thinking about it." Kazumi murmured. It gave Miyuki a bit of hope to see her cousin in action again. Her defeat last year hit hard on her. She cried the whole day and wouldn't dare to face her teammates because of it. 

"Volleyball has been a part of you since little, Zumi. Don't give up from just one defeat." The brunette hair said. "So, promise me you go to the girl's tryout on your first day, alright?" 

The black hair girl knew she was right, one defeat can't stop her from her dream. She promised her father to continue on her dream before he passed away. But that one defeat had made her hesitant to do so.

"Maybe... I take a break from volleyball for awhile. focus on my studies for a bit." She manage to let out her voice, though she have thought about it since last year. 

Miyuki didn't expect the answer as she genuinely smiled. "That's... fine, but you have to join a club! It's for your curriculum records!" 

Kazumi's mouth was on the side a bit as she think. "What about your club?"

"Oh, I'm the manager for the boys' volleyball team! Along with my friend Kiyoko, which you just met." A sudden idea came to above her head as she stop their trail before grabbing her cousin's hands. "You can be our first-year manager! We were planning to look out for some tryouts anyway."

'Manager?' Is what Kazumi thought for a moment. She never thought of it but it still involve volleyball, which has stated she doesn't want to get involve for this year. 

Seeing her about to decline, she quickly said. "I know you want to focus on your studies, but I guarantee you this will be a good opportunity to learn more about the sport! Just think about it. Watching the boys play will make you want to polish your skill. I just know it! It did happen to them..." She shooked her head after remembering the past event before smiling to the black haired teen. "Anyways, come to the tryouts, Zumi. I'm sure you will feel belong there like I was."

Kazumi love her cousin and her sister figure, but still hesitant to answer. Looking down her shoes with a slight glance of her hands on Miyuki's grip.

"...I'll think about it."