Ch 10 Section 4

Castiel looked pained, "I'm sorry."

"No. You're not." Anna countered, "Not really. You don't know the feeling."

"Still, we have a history. It's just-"

"Orders are orders. I know." She shook her head at him not wanting to hear his speech, "Just make it quick."

Just then, Alastair, accompanied by another demon and a bleeding battered Ruby, appeared behind them.

Alastair smirked at the two angels before him, "Don't you touch a hair on that poor girl's head."

"How dare you come into this room..." Uriel nearly growled from how angry he was at their appearance, "You pussing sore!"

"Name-calling." Alastair hissed back in return, "That hurt my feelings... You sanctimonious, fanatical prick."

Cas shifted forward, "Turn around and walk away now."

"Sure." Alastair grinned, "Just give us the girl. We'll make sure she gets punished good and proper."

"You know who we are and what we will do. I won't say it again. Leave now, or we lay you to waste."

Alastair stood in defiance, "Think I'll take my chances."

In the blink of an eye, Angels and demons began to fight. Castiel instantly tried to exorcise Alastair with his hand, but was met with no result.

"Sorry, kiddo." Alastair grinned, "Why don't you go run to daddy?" He shifted them around and began to exorcise Castiel, "Potestas inferna, me confirma. Potestas inferna, me confirma. Potestas inferma, me confirma!"

Panicking, Angel grabbed a nearby crowbar and bashed Alastair over the head with it. She tensed when it did nothing but cause the demon boss to swiftly drop Castiel and turn to grab her by the throat. An evil smile filled his face as his grip tightened around her throat.

"Angel, Angel, Angel..." Her hands went up to grasp the one wrapped around her throat, "I am so disappointed. You had such promise."

Alastair's other hand flew up to point at the boys when they ran to help her. Instantly both of them collapsed to their knees in pain as Angel struggled in his grasp. While Uriel was occupied with excorcising a demon, Anna sprinted over to him and snatched her grace off of his neck.

"No!"

"Shut your eyes! Shut your eyes!" She yelled as she broke the pendant and released her grace in a powerful white light that flowed into her mouth, "Shut your eyes!"

The light became unbearably bright as it shined out from Anna's body. The power from it made Alastair and Anna alike disappear, the former of which left behind Ruby's knife. After the momentary shock settled Sam ran over to check on Angel and help her up. Dean picked up the fallen knife before glaring at Uriel and Castiel.

"Well, what are you guys waiting for? Go get Anna. Unless, of course, you're scared."

Uriel charged Dean but Castiel stopped him, "This isn't over!"

"Oh, it looks over to me, junkless."

They disappeared and Dean immediately went to his sister's side, "You okay?"

"Never better." She straightened herself out, "I've taken worse from him." They looked at her curiously, "One fight I can handle."

"No, I'm fine guys." Ruby helped herself up as she glared, "No need to coddle."

Dean glared back, "What took you so long to get here?"

"Sorry I'm late with the demon delivery. I was only being tortured."

"I got to hand it to you, Sammy." Dean grinned, "Bringing them all together all at once, angels and demons, it was a damn good plan."

"Yeah, well, when you got Godzilla and Mothra on your ass, best to get out of their way and let them fight."

Angel chuckled, "Couldn't have said it better myself."

"So..." Sam sighed sadly as he looked her over, "I guess she's some big-time angel now, huh? She must be happy... Wherever she is."

Angel frowned in sadness, thinking over everything the two of them discussed, "I don't think so, Sammy."