15. Search for links

Start from the beginning

"Then who gave this?"

"It doesn't bother you."

"Ok,than it bothers ammi. I'm going to show her this."

Ooops,it's taking a wrong turn.

"No,no,no. Ok,fine,Alyan gave me this. Now happy?" I said.

"I knew it." She grinned at me.

"Now give it to me and go wherever you were going." I took the card from her hand.

"Yeah yeah,I also don't want to keep your personal stuffs." She went out and I huffed in relief.

This Zayan is making me lie to my sister!!!

I went at the drawer but noticed something,which made me halt on my steps.

This is...this is Rafans handwriting. Yes,this looks like his.

But why would he write this? Or is Zayan making him do all this?

I sat on my bed with the card. What does this mean?

At first, I have to be sure it's his writing. Tomorrow I'll go to the college and check it.

I just hope I'll find anything to payback Zayan.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Yes,this is Rafans handwriting." Jamya said looking at the card and the other ones he sent with those gifts. I literally stole his notebook to match his writing.

"But why would he send you this?" Liya said taking the card in her hand.

"Maybe Zayan said him to do this. Maybe he didn't want others to figure out this to be his hand writing, so he made Rafan write all this." I said.

"I was suspicious about him from last year as he was getting too close to scoundrel Zayan." Liya slapped her palm on the desk.

"So what are you going to do now? We have something to stand up." Jamya said.

"But it's not sufficient. I want to prove all his mischiefs together, so he doesn't get any chance to slip out. We need to get more links." I said.

"Why don't we squash Rafan about this?" Liya said.

"No use. He's too stubborn to admit his mischief." Jamya shook her head.

"But why is he doing all this?" I asked.

"Just to embarrass you. He was always jealous of you,looking for ways to disturb you. Now as he got this chance he won't back off." Liya said.

"Now let's go. Next class is in 10 minutes." I said and got up.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I went out of the gate to go home after class. I was looking for rickshaw but there wasn't any. So I started to walk towards the main road. As I was walking,Zayan joined me.

"What's up?" He asked.

I chose to ignore him.

"Hey,I asked you something." I still ignored him.

"Don't take me for granted. Just because I'm decent to you doesn't mean you will behave like an insolent to me."

Silence!!!

"Why are you wearing this ring? That too on your ring finger. And it's not the one I gave you."

No answer.

"I'm asking you something." He yelled and came forward to touch my hand but I went back in a split second.

"Don't you dare to step forward." I glared at him.