₣ł₣₮ɆɆ₦

Byulyi sighed before knocking on her door. "Kim, im coming in." She twisted the door nub and walked in with the help of her crutch. Yongsun was on the bed sitting cross legged with a book rested on her lap. She glanced at how the girl struggled to walk on her crutches then back to her book.

"Yeah?"

"Are you mad?" Byulyi asked, "I just wanted to say sorry for how i acted earlier this morning. Alot has been going on and i was just frustrated. So.. im sorry." She finally said.

Yongsun remembered how Joohyun said to always try and understand Byulyi since a lot has been going on with her life that no one else understands. She cant keep a grudge, that'll just make things worse between them. 

"It's okay, i wasnt really mad about it. I was just annoyed since all i wanted was to see if you were okay." Byul looked at her, "I understand why though, so dont apologize, its fine." She said and finally looked at Byulyi's eyes for the first time today and she felt as if it was her first time actually seeing them even though she's seen them before. 

"That's great then," She said, "Speaking of great, that shot earlier? Was amazing!! .. Though you could've killed either of us.. But you didnt!" Yongsun chuckled.

"Was it that good?" She asked, swearing that she could see sparkles in her eyes.

"Good? That was a beautiful shot!" Yongsun snorted, "But, you have to go to the pit for attempt of shooting your superior.."

"What?!"

"Yeah.. even though you didnt mean to shoot me, you still took the risk of killing me. That's what Lieutenant Xiumin told me, it's military regulations. You have to, i cant do anything about it even though im totally against it."

"Bullshit. For 24 hours..?"

"No, i managed to decrease it. Heh. Only for 12 hours. Your welcome. I can visit you if you get bored, if you want." Byulyi smiled at her own suggestion, "Here." She handed her a device with a button on it, Yongsun looked at it with confusion and glanced at Byulyi who put something around her neck.

"What's this for?"

"Try pressing it," Yongsun did as she said, and the necklace that byulyi put around her neck vibrated. "That way, you can call me if you need help or anything. Just hide it when you enter the pit." Yongsun blushed a light shade of pink and smiled.

"When should i go there?"

"Now." She said making Yongsun groan, "Also the other reason why i came here hahaha.." Byulyi nervously laughed, she stood up and leaned on her crutch, "Cmon, lets go."

Yongsun closed the book she was reading and put it down on her bed to follow Byulyi over to the pit, not forgetting the button she gave her. Byulyi led her there and left her with another Soldier working down at the pit, she smiled at her before leaving. 

Byulyi had a smile on her face ever since she got out of the generals office at the top floor of the ship building. After telling him how the Cadet was in her works, he finally agreed to deploy her after he sees her skills himself after she's done down at the pit. The Sergeant had so much faith in her Cadet, she was sure that she could do it and impress the general. The mystery of how Yongsun knew how to handle guns at first, now totally left her mind.

"You're excited arent you?" Hyejin said making Byulyi flinch and hurt her leg a little, seeing her best friend lean on the wall beside the staircase leading down the pit that Byulyi just came from. "Her finally getting deployed, and if she's good enough she'll be one of us Alphas."

"Not exactly excited but half true. Im just really proud of her, she's the first Cadet i trained myself after all." Hyejin smiled and nodded. "Never doubted her." Lies, of course she doubted her. Hyejin though to herself.