₦ł₦Ɇ₮ɆɆ₦

They've been walking in the sewers for almost an hour, fighting off zombies that were there. They've killed more than 40 of them already that Seulgi had kept a count on. "Are we there yet??" Eric groaned. "I swear to god-" He was cut off when Byulyi started grunting, she bent down to touch leg. Hyejin ran towards her aid as her eyes shut tight. "Team leader, why dont you sit this one out-"

"No." Byulyi cut him off and shooed Hyejin off her. Though very very painful she still stood up and acted like it wasnt any trouble. She checked the device. "Dont worry, im fine. And we're getting close." She walked to were the device led her. As she turned right, about 30 zombies filled the area and she saw a ladder leading up to a manhole before hiding herself behind the wall. She put her index finger on her lips telling the others to shush. "All of you reload now." She whispered and they did as she said, she put up three fingers and slowly putting them down one by one.

She went out in front and all of them followed shooting the zombies. The zombies ran towards the sound of their guns but were immediately put a hole through their heads before they could reach them. As they finished, sounds of zombies from the other tunnels were nearing. "Go go!" Byulyi said and they went to the ladder. Hyejin pushed up the manhole cover only to find herself in between dozens and dozens of zombies. "What's wrong?? Why arent you going up??" Byulyi whisper shouted.

"We have a problem, theres hundreds up there." Everyones eyes widen, Byulyi sprung her head behind her finding zombies incoming.

"Fuck this." She shot them all in the heads. "Just try to stay alive right now" She ordered and they shouted 'Yes Ma'am!' before shooting the ones incoming. Hyejin on the other hand tried to figure out how the hell they could get out. She pushed up the manhole cover seeing they were a little far whereas a few were a bit close. She quickly closed it back when a zombie turned its head towards her direction.

"Theres no way out there!" She said. Byulyi clicked her tongue.

"Grenade you dumbass." Byulyi said while shooting; there were a lot more zombies in that sewer than they thought there would. "Here!" She threw her a grenade, "Use that; Its a frag grenade." Hyejin caught it and opened the cover once more. She bit off the safety ring and threw it out and quickly covered the manhole again. She got off the ladder.

A few seconds later a huge explosion could now be heard. Hyejin knew it would give away their cover from those people, that's why they had to go quick. She took the cover off again seeing all the zombies that was once there now on the floor lit in fire. She got out quick and ordered the others to come out; as always Byulyi went out last. She shot the rest of the zombies incoming in the sewers before being pulled out by Eric and a guy from Delta force. Seulgi and Minhyuk shot the rest that didnt get included in the explosion.

"Seulgi. Go inside that dark building right there." Byulyi ordered.

"Say what...?" She asked disbelievingly, seeing as to that building was crawling with zombies. "Uh.. that place is.."

"I know. And leave your gun." She said sternly making the girl gulp. "Okay, maybe not leave your gun. I just need to test if their sense of smell wont work on us anymore. Now go, it's an order."

Alright then.. Seulgi took a deep breath and went inside the building as Byulyi and the others spectated closely. She stood still as zombies roamed the dark room. Their faces never failed to get Seulgi all disgusted and a teeny tiny scared. She let her breath out slowly realizing that the zombies cant smell her anymore since they didnt look or even attack her. There were about 8 zombies in there. Oh thank god.. She went back out with a thumbs up. ..I cant die yet, I still have a mission and its Byulyi's Medic. Haha im so funny.

"Alright lets go. Stay in the shadows, we're not exactly camouflaged anyways." Byulyi said looking at the sky and looked at her tracking device. They were one block away from them. She leaded the way, sneaking to see if any zombies in the way. They ran towards the building that was now visible. "Go go." She said and made them go in first as she checked for any incoming creeps.

The others checked the inside of the building; guns ready at hand and inspected the area. The place was dark, and dusty as if no ones been there for years. Byulyi soon then got in and kept quiet. "Wait," Hyejin put her hand up as a sign to tell the others to stop what they were doing. "Do you hear that?" Byulyi was the only one who did. The others were very confused.

"Zombies." Byulyi responded to which Hyejin nodded. Everyone else was on very high alert now. Byulyi was now very very worried, what couldve happened to Yongsun in this place. "Almost.. A hundred of them." She continued, Everyone else gulped in unison. "Keep your eyes pealed. Put on night vision goggles, now!" She said as she realized the sun was almost setting.

Sound of footsteps nearing them was now audible. Slowly increasing its decibels as all 7 of them pointed their guns at the incoming figure. All of them had their eyes wide open seeing to who it was.

"Yongsun" Byulyi said, coming closer to her to see if she was okay but before she could. Yongsun held a gun at Byulyi, and everyone else pointed their guns at Yongsun.

I knew it, she isnt on our side. Hyejin thought to herself pointing her gun at the girls head. "Yongsun. Shoot her, i dare you." The girl smiled making Hyejin want to blast her head off. Byulyi dropped her gun to the floor as everyone looked at her with wide eyes. Byulyi gestured them to lower their guns, "Byulyi what are you-"

"Drop the gun Hyejin." Byulyi looked at her with eyes that she was able to recognise. She reluctantly signalled the others to listen and dont pick their guns unless she orders them to.

Yongsun pulled the trigger and a loud sound of the gun shot echoed throughout the room making the zombie noises louder. Byulyi fell on the floor. At the rush of adrenaline and shock the others didnt get time to pick their guns up to shoot Yongsun. Yongsun shot them all. All she heard was now the sound of bodies dropping on the floor one by one as she shot them.