₮₩Ø

"Im not the only one who heard that right? Give me details ASAP!" One of the higher ups of the military asked. The building was busy the soldier were walking around as if in panic of what it may be.

"Sir, the coordinates say that it's from Plant 54 in Wonmi dong. Reports are coming in and it says that humans are attacking - or in other words - eating other people, cannibalism?" One of the soldiers who mostly worked in the controls answered to the higher up soldier that was a Master Sergeant.

"Wait! Plant 54!? Byulyi's house is near there!" A girl shouted.

"Your supposed to be asleep, What are you doing here cadet Ahn?" The higher up asked.

"I heard the explosion. We have to get there and save her now!" She pleaded, "She's alive and i know that!"

"How could you-"

"We're sending a search team." Hyejin's dad - which had three diamond looking symbols on his uniform indicating he was a captain - said making The man shut up and salut. "If my daughter says she's alive then she is. I know Cadet Moon personally she wont die that easily."

Hyejin smiled as the man said "Sir yes sir!, Whats the fastest chopper we're sending a search team to Wonmi dong." Hyejin went back to her compartment and put her uniform on and went back out.

"Oh no your not coming with Cadet!" Her father exclaimed.

"Dad! She's my bestfriend!! I need to save her from those zombies!"

"Youre really gonna call them zombies? we're not for sure yet."

"Cannibals? explosion from a plantation? Seems very 'zombie movie' to me" Though she sounded as if she wasnt scared at all, it was actually the exact opposite. Facing real life zombies was the least in her to-do list, heck its not even on the list.

Her hands were shaking and her eyes burned due to the lack sleep she had. She never thought that this day would come but thankfully she took military the end of last year with Byulyi. "I dont care Hyejin ah!" Her father exclaimed, "Whatever they are, you could die other there!"

"But my bestfriend is somewhere there probably dying and you want me to stay put? This is good training for me isnt it?" Her father didnt answer instead looked at one of the soldiers who had an intercom in hand trying to contact another soldier.

"Moon.." He whispered to himself as he heard in the conversation.

"Major? Major Moon, Do you copy?" The guy holding the intercom said again and again. "Major? Do you copy?" Both Hyejin and her dad's face grew worried and anxious.

What am i doing.. im just wasting time.. There were still banging and loud scratches from outside the door. She held the pistol in her hand and took out the magazine to inspect how many bullets there were left. One. She laughed maniacly, it was a sign she thought, she needed to use this bullet to kill herself.

As she pointed the gun inside her mouth, she closed her eyes as she was about to pull the trigger. But she was cut off by statics, she took the gun out of her mouth and looked at where it came from. An intercom from her fathers left shoulder, attached to his uniform. She let go of the pistol and crawled closer to her fathers dead body, she hated how his face looked, it had a big hole right in between his eyebrows.

"Maj- or, Mo-n, Do- y- py-" It was really unclear so Byulyi took the thing off her father's uniform and waited till the message was clear. "Major- do- you cop-y?" It was alot more clear now she checked the channel and it was from the military she was supposed to go to and train the day after.

She shook her head and came back to her senses and stood up from the floor. She was in a rush, she held the inter com tightly in her hand as it made statics. She got her uniform out of the washing machine, wore her pants and tied her buttoned up T-shirt around her waste tightly, only wearing a black sports bra on top and tied her hair into a high ponytail. She tried to remember where her dad used to hide in his guns.