Chapter 33: Pony Tones

"I'm so excited for you to meet the other Pony Tones members! I think you're really going to like them!" Rarity exclaimed as she lead Alex and Evan towards her boutique.

"I can't wait for you two to hear us all sing again. It's been a long time." Fluttershy said, inching closer to Evan.

"Well, I know I can't wait to hear how you all sound. Alex said just you two sounded good, so I'm sure all of ya'll together will sound even better." Evan replied with a smile.

"Oh trust me man, they're gonna sound good." Alex said confidently.

The four of them entered into the boutique, where three more ponies, two stallions and one mare, were waiting for them. They all lifted their heads and looked over upon seeing them enter, and greeted them with smiles.

"Rarity, you finally decided to arrive at your own gathering." The mare said with a giggle.

"Fashionably late as always." The blue stallion added to her comment. Rarity laughed.

"Oh you two, it's good to see you again. And I'm never fashionably late, darlings, simply fashionable. Fluttershy and I just had to make a quick stop to pick up our two friends here. This is Evan, and this is Alex.

"Alex, Evan, meet Toe Tapper," She gestured to the blue stallion. "Torch Song," She pointed to the mare next. "And have you met Big MacIntosh yet?" She asked them.

"I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting any of them." Evan said.

"Nope." Alex answered as well.

"Oh okay, well this is Big Mac, Applejack's older brother." She introduced him formally.

"Nice to meet you. Can I call you Big M?" Evan asked.

"Everypony calls him Big Mac." Fluttershy said.

"Eeyup." Big Mac nodded.

"Oh alright. Like the burger. Big Mac it is then." Alex said, shaking hooves with him.

"New friends of yours, Rarity?" Toe Tapper asked.

"Yes, indeed. They've expressed interest in our musical ensemble, so I thought it'd be nice to show them our talents." Rarity explained.

"Haha, it's been awhile, but I think I still remember our arrangement for Find The Music In You." Torch Song said.

"Excellent, because that's exactly what I planned on showing them." Rarity said with a grin.

"Well, let's not waste any time then." Toe Tapper said with a chuckle.

As the group began to gather and clear their throats, Alex and Evan took seats not far from them and began to converse while they waited for the Pony Tones to be ready.

"So, did you have that convo with Rainbow?" Evan asked quietly. Alex nodded.

"Yeah. It's official now, we're dating." Alex confirmed.

"Hey man, congrats. Kind of ironic too, kinda looking at her."

"I know what you mean," Alex chuckled. "The hair kind of threw me off a little, but turns out she's super cool and excited. It's kind of adorable."

"Great to hear, my man." Evan said, tapping him on the shoulder.

"Alright! We're ready." Rarity said in a sing-song tone. Alex and Evan redirected their attention back to the group.

"We're ready too. Lay it down on us." Evan clapped his hooves. The group nodded, and took a breath before beginning.

Big Mac led off the group, and one by one the members of the group built up off each other, and began to sing. Fluttershy and Rarity were the main leads, with the other members of the group accompanying them in the background and occasionally harmonizing as well.