Chapter - 27

Xavier's POV-

Did I lose her forever

I can not even bear the thought of her leaving me.

I had cursed myself for more than a thousand times for letting that girl near me.

I know I made a mistake but she suddenly started crying and everything happened so suddenly.

I had so much to tell Anna but she is so angry at me. Does she hate me now?

Well, I hate myself too but I really don't want her to hate me.

This is the third day that I could see her face. I should not have listened to Kate. If I had gone to her house on the first day then..... Then what?

Then maybe she would have broken our relationship even earlier.

I shivered at such a thought.

Why can't I kill a girl? If it was not for Sam's father, I would not have let that girl come near me.

Her dad is an advocate and my dad's friend. He told my dad that Marcus will not be a problem. Everyone knew about what happened and they will testify too.

I know I made a mistake but I will do the same if he dared to mess with my girl.

And who is this Victor? Where did he come from? How could he put his hand on her?

I was out of school and to the hills. It's a secret place of mine. I used to come here when I was little. My family used to have camped here.

I sat there on a bench and thought about what she said.

Am I wrong for her? Should I really leave her alone?

Fuck no. I will never do that. She has to bear with me. I will say sorry to her every day, she has to accept my apology. Leaving her is not an option for me.

Today I am going to her home and talk to her directly.

***********

The whole day I spend like that. Now I am standing under her room window. Her room light was on, that means she is up.

I called her on the phone. I already knew that she will not answer it just like the days before.

But to my surprise, she picked up her phone.

"Hi." I didn't say anything. I was still a little shocked that she actually answered my call.

"We need to talk." She said after a long pause.

Okay, now I want to run away from here. She really is planning to break off our relationship. Is it so easy for her to do that?

"I need to apologize to you. Sorry for not hearing your side of the story. Sorry for getting so angry at you, without giving you a chance to explain yourself. I know I always do this to you but please..." She stopped for a few moments then continued. "Please don't hate me. Please don't leave me. I know I was wrong but please don't break our friendship." She said. Her voice sounded weird. I doubted why is that but with her sob it was confirmed, she was crying.

Thinking that she was crying because of me made me go crazy. I looked around her wall.

I need to see her.

There was a pipe which goes up to her room. It was perfect but just one problem. The pipe was a little farther than her room window.

The phone was still on and I heard another sob.