Chapter 4 - Awake

A couple years ago, when I'd been on Quotev (my main writing site) for only a few months or something, I found creepypasta.
I don't remember how.  I think it started with Ben.  Idk really, I just know that one day I woke up and it was my everything.
I had way too much fun writing this chapter.
Oh, I don't usually check for typo's, so if y'all see any, tell me and I'll fix them.

                "One, two, three, four..."  Eternity panted, counting the papers she had collected.  She had no idea how many there actually were, but she had learned that once the buzz in her head started, she was to run as fast as she could away.  She'd found one in a bathroom and the other in a sort of tunnel.  The fourth she had just ripped from a small hut.
                "What the fuck is up with this shit?"  Tears streamed down her cheeks.  She pulled out her cigarette pack, putting one between her teeth, but didn't light it.  She just wanted to smell it and have something to chew on.  Maybe this was all too much.  Maybe she should just give up and let the demon kill her.  Eternity huffed, giving in to her addiction and lighting her cigarette.
                "I just want to go home..."  The red-haired girl sobbed, leaning on a tree.  "Where the hell am I?"  She pushed off the tree, blowing smoke, and started walking.  She wanted to save her stamina for when the faceless man appeared.  Her heart pounded and everything was spinning.  Struggling to walk straight, Eternity dropped the unfinished cigarette and fell against a tree, panting.
                "Oh, kitten.  Why do you try?"  The red head stun around and was immediately face to face with wide eyes, a pale face, and a threatening smile.  "The end result will always be the same."  Eternity pushed the man away with  small shriek and started running.
                "What do you freaks want with me?"  The boy, who had hair that seemed to be darker than black, laughed.  He started to pursue her, his sadistic grin making her tremble.
                "Oh, we just want to play.."  The boy's grin grew.  Eternity tried to keep distance between the two, but she tripped on her own foot, sending her to the ground.
                "God DAMN IT!"  Eternity tried to stand up, but she was pushed back into the dirt.  "For a bunch of psycho's. you freaks suck at killing me!  Just end this already!"  Eternity sobbed as the boy straddled her waist, preparing to plunge the knife into her heart.
                "Oh, even when you die, kitten, this game won't end.  Now go to sleep!"  

               Eternity gasped.  She tried to open her eyes, but was immediately blinded.  She tried to move, but her arms seemed to be made of bricks.
                "Oh, honey, she's awake!"  A woman's voice cried out.  A pair of thin arms wrapped around her and a man ran into the room.
                "Eternity!"  The man also hugged Eternity, shaking as he cried.
                "Mom, Dad...  What happened?"  Eternity tried to sit up, but the weight of her parents kept her down.  Her eyes blurred.  She was safe, she was safe, she was safe.  
                "Oh, honey, we found you in the woods.  Your head was injured, and you've been a coma for a week...  Oh honey we were so worried!"  Her mother, who had brown hair and brown eyes, started sobbing.  Eternity hugged her parents as she started crying too.

                "Mom, go home, you look awful.  Dad, you too.  I'm sure I'll be fine."  Eternity urged.  Both her parents smelled bad and looked like they hadn't been home for days.  Her mother questioned her request, but Eternity reassured her mother that nothing would happen.  Once her mother had left, Eternity sighed, trying to relax her tense body.  She lifted the sheets and looked at her stomach, but there was no wound.
                "It was just a dream..."  Her shoulders dropped with a sigh.  But they grew tense again.  There, standing at the window, was a boy, with black hair, pale skin, and a wicked grin.
                "N-nur...  Hel..."  Where was her voice?  It was a struggle to even breath.  Eternity's heart raced, making the monitors beep faster and faster.  She started to panic, looking around in attempt to find a nurse anywhere.  But when she looked back to the window, he was gone.

Uh, sorry if it's kind of shit. 
I'm really hungry.