Chapter 10 - Cute

That hole in the wall was staring at Eternity.  She could feel the damn thing tracking her every movement.  It made her feel like she would throw up.  Anything she did, that fucking thing could see.  Eternity felt exposed.  When she needed to change her clothes, she would do so in the bathroom.  
                She was laying on her back on her bed, staring up at the ceiling.  Her headphones were covering her ears, blaring some remix she'd downloaded.  It was all she could do to not freak out.  Or cry.  Or just kill herself then and there.  Her life was falling apart, and then some. 
                Would her best friend really get killed because of her?  Eternity was terrified that one day she would walk to school and her best friend would be nowhere to be seen, and then the principal calling an assembly, saying that Teagen had been found dead.  Eternity's heart seemed to be pulled in two directions.  She would die before she allowed that to happen.  Eternity swore to herself that Teagen would come out of this unharmed, no matter what would happen to Eternity herself.
                Eternity reached over to her bedside table and opened the drawer where she'd hidden Jeff's knife.  She held it up, her thumb rubbing along the plastic handle.  The knife was obviously old, and very worn out.  Eternity shuddered.  She didn't want to think about how he'd worn it out.  Eternity sighed, holding the knife like one would set a bouquet of flowers on a deceased person.  Her eyes closed.  For a moment, it was almost like everything was fine.  She'd never followed those footsteps into the woods.  She'd never met Jack or Jeff or that faceless.. She didn't even know if she could call it a man.  Nothing existed.  There was peace in her chest.
                "Well, this is awkward."  Eternity sat up quickly, but fell back onto the pillow when her forehead collided with somebody else's.  She got up again, clutching Jeff's knife on one hand and grabbed her own from under pillow with her other hand.  Jeff was already meeting her gaze.
                "How have you been?"  Jeff asked, humor in his tone.  "Good?  Are you starting to crack, yet?"  Eternity's bravery was already starting to deteriorate.  The sound of his voice terrified her.  Her knees began to shake.  Jeff seemed to notice.  He laughed darkly.  His laugh was nothing like Jacks.  Jacks laugh was like he really enjoyed terrorizing her.  Jeff's laugh...  It was malicious and cruel.  Something not even her worst nightmares could conjure.  
                "What do you want with me?"  Eternity flinched when Jeff took a strand of her hair between two of his fingers.  Jeff's eyes met Eternity's.  Eternity quickly looked away.  She couldn't handle the look in his eyes.
                "What do want with you?"  Eternity nodded.  Jeff laughed again, almost making Eternity vomit.  "Tell me, kitten."  Jeff spat his nickname for the trembling girl.  "What's so special about you?"  Eternity's trembling stopped and her heartbeat seemed to go to 1 bpm.  Eternity slowly brought her eyes up to meet Jeff's.  They were wide and full of terror.
                "N-nothing..."  She whispered.  Jeff turned his head and held a hand up to his ear.
                "What was that?"
                "Nothing."  Eternity said louder.  Jeff turned his head quickly and leaned in.  Eternity leaned back, but he kept going forward.
                "Then, why can't I kill you?"  Eternity choked on air.
                "W-what do you mean by that?"  Eternity racked her thoughts for a reason.  Jeff reached his hand under her shirt, making her breathing hitch, and ran his thumb over the scar he made.  She wasn't going to lie, if she closed her eyes and pretended it was anybody but this psycho, it would turn her on.  Well, even with it being him, there was just a small stirring in the bottom of her stomach.
                "No reply?"  There just a hint of amusement in his voice.  Eternity hadn't realized that her eyes had indeed fluttered closed.  They opened quickly.
                "Um, w-wouldn't the game end?"  Jeff looked as intrigued as someone with no eyelids and no eyebrows could.  "It, uh, it's like sex!"  Eternity's cheeks turned red, but instead of shutting up she continued.  "When you're like, doing it, it's really good and hot damn you and your partner are both feeling hella good.  But when you come, then what?"  Jeff stared for a moment, then started to laugh.  Ugh, Eternity hated his laugh.
                "You've never had sex before, have you?"  Eternity blushed more.  In truth, she hadn't.  She would be lying if she said that she didn't want to. 
                "So what if I haven't?" Eternity turned her head, trying to create distance between Jeff and her.  Jeff laughed again, taking his hand away.  He grabbed her hand, making Eternity blush, but he just laughed and took his knife from her.
                "Heh, you're cute. I'll take my time with you." There were footsteps, then silence.  A moment later when Eternity dared to look in front of her, he was gone.

~

Okay let me explain

there was this video and

Imma link it

just watch it all please because hot damn Jeffs voice in this is sexy af.

OKay well thanks for reading!  Please star and comment and tell your friends about this story!  I'd really appreciate it!