12 - Blackmail

[Authors pov]

Namjoon had the path set , he was ready to get what he wanted and he wouldn't stop until he finally got it.
There were too many things going on in this house and Namjoon could tell, he had an IQ of 148 after all.
It wasn't that hard to miss Yoongis glares, the whispers they shared , the glances he got or how half of them would often go missing for days at a time, leaving one or two at home with Namjoon.
He had seen the bruises , the blood stains on the carpet or all the bloody tissue in the bin.
Namjoon didn't want answers, he needed them, it was occupying his daily thoughts, his dreams, his life.

He had the perfect plan in place , he just needed it to work perfectly without any problems.

Namjoon was currently in his bedroom staring at the outfit on his bed , after consulting with a few of his friends he had the perfect outfit to wear.

All of the boys were home which was rare, Namjoon had been with Seokjin cuddling and playing mario kart on his nintendo switch, until Seokjin started to make lunch.

Namjoon took this opportunity and told Jin he wanted to shower and ended up leaving the room, not before passing by Yoongi who had a curious smirk on his face , his eyes following Namjoon as he left the room and went to his bedroom.

Namjoon didn't actually shower but indeed started to clean his face , putting on a slight bit of makeup to try and elevate his features , even if he didn't need it.

He just simply applied a bit of his eyebrow pencil to his eyebrows , making them look sharp. He then put on some moisturiser, muttering to himself how it cost him $30 for one bottle. Shaking his head at this he looked around for a moment before grabbing a bottle of body spray , one that according to Jeonghan, his friend smelled like "heaven and sex".

He then simply put a pink lipgloss on his lips , smacking them together before looking in the mirror . One part of Namjoon that he absolutely loved were his thick lips , he had often been told they looked kissable and he couldn't help but to blush every time he heard it.
Smiling at the few memories that popped into his head , he turned around and began to put on his outfit.

It was a simply outfit, but at the same time it made him look "f*cking delicious " or so his friends said.

He tried his best to get into the fishnet tights without ripping them with his clumsiness.
He was honestly shocked when he managed it, he had even bought 5 extra pairs because he thought he wouldn't manage it.

He then grabbed the pair of bright pink shorts he found at the back of his wardrobe , not knowing how they got there or where they cane from but not really caring either.

He then smiled , dancing around his room before looking in the mirror to make sure his butt looked good , and he was pleased to see that it did.

He heard someone outside his door so he quickly threw on his black t-shirt before beginning to put the small black choker on.

He hadn't even finished with the choker before Yoongi walked in.
He didn't knock but as he walked in he smiled , looking Namjoon up and down before nodding .

"I knew it" he simply said , making Namjoon tilt his head at the words.

"You're doing something with Seokjin right, making him jealous , making him want you, but the question is , what do you want to know Mr Namjoon" Yoongi spoke , looking over Namjoon as he spoke before his eyes snapped up as he said his name.

"I.." Namjoon began to speak before he cursed himself for sounding so fragile.

"I want to know what's going on in this house , I'm not dumb, I can see the secrets going around , the whispers , the disappearances , the looks that come my way" Namjoon exclaimed, not once looking away from Yoongis eyes.