14- put it into action

[Authors pov]

Namjoon woke up pretty early, around 6am. He had tried and tried to sleep but all he could think about was what Jin had said to him.
"What if I'm the bad guy?"
Could Jin actually be bad? He was so nice, he had accepted Namjoon into his house, trusted him. He couldn't be bad could he?

Trying to get the thought out of his head , he decided to get up and shower.
After he got out , he decided on a cute outfit and made his way downstairs.

He ended up in the kitchen, following his stomach that was growling at him.
He looked around, looking for anybody but there was nobody in sight, so he gave up and decided to make some food.

His shirt fell down one shoulder as he reached into the cupboard and started pulling random items down. He decided on some breakfast muffins, with egg and bacon and decided to make some for everybody.

Half way through he decided to blare some music, not really caring if he woke anybody up. He danced along to the song while whisking eggs before he jumped from fright of somebody placing hands on his hips.
Turning around, expecting Jin, he was surprised to see Taehyung.

"Hello Namjoon" he spoke and if it wasn't from the initial fright that Namjoon had , he would have orgasmed right on spot from his deep and husky morning voice.

"Taehyung , you frightened me" Namjoon replied , placing a hand on his heart.

"Sorry Joon" Tae replied before looking down at the shirt he was wearing.
"I was wondering where that went to" he smirked, holding a piece of the silk fabric.
Namjoon looked down at the shirt and gasped looking up at Taehyung.
"I'm so sorry taehyung, it was left in my room"

Taehyung chuckled, shaking his hand, telling him that it was alright before asking him what he was doing, pointing at the eggs.

"Oh, I wanted to make breakfast, I wasn't sure if you all were here or not" Namjoon explained.
Taehyung smiled at the shorter male before telling him that they were all home but sleeping in as they took time of work, but he didn't tell him why.

"Perfect, would you like to help?" He asked Taehyung.
"Anything for you" taehyung replied , making Namjoon blush slightly.

The pair worked together making breakfast until around 7:10am when they finished.
They sat down across from each other at the table while they ate. Namjoon kept his head down, feeling a little shy while Taehyung basically studied Namjoon, taking in everything about the boy.

"That was pretty brave , the deal you made with hyung" taehyung spoke up after a moment of silence.
Namjoons head snapped up and he advoided taehyungs eyes. "I guess, it was pretty brave with all of you there, but I'm ready" Namjoon said with a smile.
"Are you ready for war?" Taehyung asked being serious but Namjoon laughed, letting out a little giggle that cause Taehyungs heart to stop for a moment .
Shaking his head , taehyung chuckled back at Namjoon.
Cute" he mumbled.