6- Familiar

[Authors pov]

Namjoon had fallen right back to sleep, yet the two boys just stood there.

"Did he.." Hoseok began to say but trailed off as he stared at the beautiful sleeping boy.

"He said you look familiar Hobi" Seokjin said, sort of in shock.

Before they could speak again there was a knock on the door and it peeped open, revealing Taehyung and behind him, the other three.

"Is he awake?" Taehyung asked, craning his neck to see the boy.

"He was awake, he fell back asleep though" Hoseok explained, smiling at him.

"He said Hoseok looked familiar" Jin spoke, shocking the rest of them.

"He said it but then fell back to sleep" Hoseok said but still smiled.

"That's a good sign though, right?" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded, muttering out a "yes".

"Alright, we need to talk, all of us,now" Yoongi said, his eyes glancing over the boy on the bed before turning and walking back to the chilling area.

Jin sighed a little but nodded and took Hoseok by the arm, as they walked down together, following the youngers.

Yoongi was sipping something out a glass when they all came down.

They all simply sat down, waiting for Yoongi to talk.

"You like this Namjoon boy right" Yoongi spoke, talking to Jin.
"Leader or not, you call me hyung" Jin replied, his teeth grinding together a bit out of anger.

"Fine, hyung do you like the damn boy or not" Yoongi replied.

"Yes, I really really do" Jin replied and he noticed how Yoongi made some sort of face before going back to normal.

"Is he your sub then?" Yoongi asked as they had agreed that even though they dated each other, they could each get a sub that fitted their needs.

"I don't know, he's definitely submissive but he doesn't even know I'm dating you all, he seems to like me but he's very cautious" Jin replied, thinking of the time that he wore a collar but when he caught Jin staring at it, he took it off.

"So he's yours?" Yoongi asked, wondering what the heck he was going to do with this boy.

"Yes, nobody is to touch him" he said, staring at everyone except Hoseok.

"Hoseok" Yoongi simply said, moving his attention to the younger boy.

"This boy is obviously important to you, I would even possibly say, more than us" Yoongi said, keeping a very straight face even as the younger boys gasped.

"Exactly, he is more important to me than anyone, I love him as I love you five, I want to make him remember me" Hoseok said with a sad smile on his face.

"When he wakes up what's going to happen, he knows Jin but doesn't know we're dating, he slightly remembers Hoseok and that's it, he doesn't know about us, our work is dangerous, we can't risk another life, which is why we came up with the damn rule that you guys don't seem to care about" Yoongi said, his teeth grinding together as he was obviously angry.

"He can't leave" Yoongi simply said, making sure both Seokjin and Hoseok knew.

"No exceptions"

"Yoongi, how the fuck am I supposed to introduce an innocent bean into our world, Taehyung was different, Tae was strong, he fought back, he stood up for himself, Namjoon may be tall but he's clumsy, he's gullible, he's innocent, he views the world like a fairy book, that it's full of happiness and goodness" Jin said, his voice getting louder as he spoke.