3- Wake Up

[Jungkooks pov]

It was late, and I was hiding behind some concrete slab in the middle of an alleyway.

Taehyung was hiding on the other side, and Jimin was after climbing up the side of the wall, looking like spider man or something, as he was clinging onto the wall.

Danger, our dog was hiding between some boxes, out of sight, ready to attack at any giving moment.

We were all waiting on three or so men. The men from the gang we liked to called "redheads" . Their leader, Mark, had an inevitable war going on with our leader, Yoongi.

"I think I see them coming" I heard Jimin speak through the mic we all shared, and with that being said I got my stance ready, knifes in both hand.
As I turned to the left, I could see Taehyung was the same as me, ready to attack, the whistle in his mouth, getting ready to call for danger.

"Go" is all I heard before I jumped, attacking.
The men were strong of course, their leaders first men, not weak or new.
However, we were Bangtan. Strong, ruthless, and most importantly, winners.

Within 5 minutes, one of them was down, screaming in agony. Taehyung had blew the whistle and that's when danger jumped out, helping us finish.

It wasn't long until they gave up, telling us where the USB we needed was before grabbing each other and trying their best to run.

As they did so, we all smirked, high fiving each other before landing a kiss on each other's lips.

"Well done baby" Taehyung spoke to noone in particular, wrapping an arm around mine and Jimins necks.
Jimin scoffed a little before grabbing Taehyung in a choke hold, joking with him as they laughed.

"Hey, what's danger doing?" I asked, getting the attention of them both quickly.
They both looked up to see what I was talking about, and like myself had a confused look as they seen Danger whining slightly, sniffing through the boxes were he had been.
Before we could grab him, he let out a bark and started running.

"Aish, where's he going" Taehyung mumbled, before we all began running after him.

Within a few minutes we were almost at the end of the alleyway, where the main street was.
I heard two gun shots, and we all shared a look of worry before running to the noise.

There we found danger, who was barking widely, baring his teeth at one of the two men who stood in front of us.

I instantly recognized another member of redheads gang, his bright red hair almost shining in the dark.
Before I could react, Jimin and Taehyung had their guns out, shooting him.

It was only then, we could see the other man, who had been shot. He had dark hair so I instantly ruled him out as a member of the redheads.

He turned around slowly, before smiling as danger ran up to him, kneeling at his feet.

The man, who looked younger than me looked down at the blood trickling down his stomach, not even paying attention to the bullet in his arm.
Gently moving his arm, he touched the blood on his stomach, before looking up at us and smiling.
He chuckled for a second, as if somebody had told him a funny joke, before his eyes started rolling backwards, and he collapsed, falling onto the ground as his blood started pooling around him.

What surprised me the most was how danger immediately moved, so that as the boy fell, his head landed on danger and not the cement ground.

"What" Taehyung spoke, most likely in shock as myself and Jimin were.

"Danger" Jimin called, clicking his fingers to get his attention.

However, danger looked up and barked, not moving an inch.