I opened it up and it was a silver chain with a black wolf that looked like Ryder on it.

"I love it." I said and I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Good, so now that I gave you that what do you wanna do." Ryder asked.

I got up from the table and Ryder followed.

"I don't know what to do." I said.

"Do you wanna go hunting?" Ryder suggested.

"Yes but all my hunting stuff is back at the house." I said and frowned.

"Don't be sad princess. I have the perfect idea, why don't we go back to the room and watch a movie." Ryder asked and I nodded. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to our room.

Once inside he placed me on the bed and we decided to watch Grown Ups. I needed a funny movie and this was the only good one available.

We both snuggled up on the bed and played the movie. I've seen this movie many times and it was really funny. it was also the right amount of time because when it was over it was 2:20.

---

As we drove up to the pack house, it was decorated with blue, purple, gold, and silver streamers. and the same colors in ballons and there was a big banner saying. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACK!

"I told them not to do this." I said and sighed.

"They care about you, Mack." Ryder said and opened his car door then went around to open up mine.

"Hey that's my parents car!" I said pointing to a white Mercedes.

"Mack you might wanna put on the rest of your outfit." Ryder said holding up the boots and cat ears.

I kept my hair in the side fishtail an put on the cat ears and traded in my slides for the boots, which I shouldn't be complaining because they are only 3 inches.

We walked inside hand in hand and I saw my mom, dad and Rielys mom and dad.

"Mom, Dad!" I said giving them bear hugs.

"I can't believe that your 18 sweetie." My mom cooed and I blushed.

Ryder wrapped his arms around my waist and my dad didn't do anything. I looked at him strangely then Ryder whispered.

"He's not mad because he knows about werewolves and mates, ever since I explained it to him and he finally warmed up to me. Same thing with your mom."

"Oh." I stated.

"Happy birthday girl!" Riely shouted and gave me a hug tearing me away from Ryder.

"Thanks Riels, this is so awesome, but I told you I don't like having big birthday parties." I said and Piper spoke up.

"Yeah we know but just suck it up for a couple hours. We invited the whole pack to come and they are all in the backyard, waiting to see their new Luna." Piper told me.

"Then let's have them meet me." I said grabbing Ryder's arm and heading towards the backyard.

I heard yells and cheers and claps as soon as I step foot on the backyard. I blushed a little, but I was also nervous.

"There's nothing to be worried about, they'll love you." Ryder whispered.

"Quit reading my mind." I whisper yelled.

"Sorry I can't help it, when I can it's hard not to." Ryder whispered because we were still i front of the whole pack.

"What do you mean by 'when you can'?" I whispered back.

"I tell you later just enjoy your party." he said ending the conversation and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Hello Luna I'm Ben your guard." A very muscular guy with black hair and brown eyes said to me.

"I never knew I had a guard." I said and looked at Ryder.

"That's because I make sure no one can see me, but I'm always there, just in case you need help." Ben said and I smiled.

"Well I'm glad to finally meet you." I said and elbowed Ryder in the chest.

"Ow what was that for." he whined.

"Why the hell wouldn't you tell me I had a guard following me around everywhere." I said and turned towards him.

"Because you didn't know much about werewolves when I hired him and I didn't want to scare you away. I just wanted to know that you were safe." Ryder told me and I kissed his cheek.

"Well thank you but next time tell me." I said and Ryder led me towards a group of people.

---

After the party was over, I had gotten many presents, met many people in the pack, and ate some yummy food.

From Ryder I got a necklace, REAL diamond earrings, a charm bracelet, and the new car.

From Piper I got a bunch of clothes, a friendship ring that was matching with her and Riely, a gift card to Starbucks, and perfume.

From Riely I got more clothes, a wallet, new hunting arrows, cool new daggers, a camera, and a locket that had pictures of Ryder, Riely, and Piper in them.

Then I got more stuff from the rest of the pack.

All in all I had a great birthday, but I was really happy because Ryder is letting Riely and I go hunting tomorrow. But he's having guards come but they are keeping their distance.

The party ended around 10:30 but it took us FOREVER to clean up the pack house so at 12:00 I was pretty tired.

I changed into purple sweatpants and a black cami and went to bed.

Hey peeps what's up! I got a new chapter up,YAY! I hoped you liked this chapter and I'm trying to get more up but school and homework are like demons and they are killing me right now. But anywho I got a chapter up so be happy :) love you all. Keep being awesome unicorns, Bye! :D

-Erin <3