Migraine

⚠️TW vomit⚠️

He hadn't had one in years, not one this bad.

The auras had started over an hour ago and being, well Tony Stark, he decided to power through it.

He had a few more adjustments to do then he could take imitrex and relax. Only, a few adjustments led to a whole rebuild after he managed to knock it off the table.

Just as he finished the last part of the widow bites the pain started. It was bad but not as bad as it would be in a few hours. He realized then that he had forgotten the medicine, focusing solely on building the bites.

He took a somewhat deep breath and tried to push back the pain that constantly pounded behind his left eye.

"Sir, you have an incoming call from Pepper Potts" Jarvis notified, noticing his creators state and lowering his volume. The lights dimmed as well.

"Put her through" he groaned.

"Tony, you have a meeting in ten minutes and a press conference after that. Did you forget about the launch of the latest Stark pad?" Her tone was disapproving.

"Shit, sorry pep I'll be right over. Bye"

"Bye Tony, and hurry"

He stumbled out of the lab and headed straight to his room. Wincing at the change in light, the halls were always brightly lit incase of emergency.

He changed into the suit he had picked out and rushed to the garage. He debated calling happy to drive him because the pain in his head was dizzying. But he looked at his watch and realized he didn't have time.

He shot through the streets heading towards the building that held the meeting. Why they didn't just do it in stark towers? He didn't know.

He pulled up outside the front doors and handed the valet his keys before practically running into the elevator. He made his way to the tenth floor and took a breath outside the room. It was just starting, so he opened the door and walked in.

Pepper was sitting on the other side and motioned for him to join her.

"Thanks for joining us Stark" one of the chairmen said.

Tony winced internally at his tone, and he already messed up and the meeting hadn't even started yet.

"Took you long enough" pepper whispered when he sat down. "And take the sunglasses off"

He did what she asked and flinched at the lighting, meeting rooms were always ridiculously bright. With white lighting instead of yellow.

"Let's get started shall we"

The meeting dragged on for three hours, and the whole time he felt like dying. It took all his strength to focus on what everyone was saying.

The pain had increased to a level he forgot was possible and he tightened his grip on the chair.

Thankfully it ended before he could pass out, because he was really close.

He watched pepper stand up and struggled to his own feet. Trying not to stumble on his way out he waved goodbye to the others, the meeting had gone well, surprisingly. Well according to peppers face it did, he didn't remember any of what was just discussed.

"Well done Tony, the launch is set to go for this evening. The press conference is starting soon let's go, it's being held in front of Stark Towers"

"Great" he gritted out, trying not to sound rude but the pain had multiplied and he felt the sudden need to throw up.

"No need to be rude about it"