Chapter 15

I wasn't going to update till Saturday, but just for PrincessTauriel I'll update early :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nevaeh POV

I watched in shock as Aragorn went down on one knee. "I know that I've already asked you to marry me, but now I have the ring. So, Nevaeh, 62 years ago, I found you hiding in a tree. I trained you be a an amazing ranger, and I have to say I did a pretty good job." At this point quite a few people laughed. "Anyway, I'm taking too long. Nevaeh, will you do my the honor of being my wife and queen?" Tears were falling down my face and I nodded and threw my arms around him and crashed my lips to his. The audience that we now had cheered and clapped. He stood up and looked into my eyes. "Dont run away ever again." He said gently as he wrapped his arms around me. "I won't!" I exclaimed as I kissed him again.

Finally, we were alone. It took 5 Gondorian soldiers to get a very drunk Gimli out of the Great Hall. Aragorn and I were now sitting on our bed in his chambers. "I love you so, so much Nevaeh." Aragorn whispered as he gently kissed me. "I love you too." I whispered happily as he kissed my neck. He slowly went down unto one knee and gently caressed my growing belly. "Hello little one. Mommy and daddy love you very, very much." He kissed my belly and stood back up to kiss me slowly and passionately. We laid down in his bed and he pulled the covers around us. He pulled my back into his chest and our legs tangled together in the perfect spooning position. He nuzzled into my shoulder and his arms wrapped around me. One arm around my chest, the other arm around my side, with his hand resting on my belly, his thumb lightly caressing it.

I fell asleep in his arms, peaceful and blissfully happy.

I woke up feeling happier than I have in a long time. I was still in Aragorns arms, one hand still on my belly. Just then the baby kicked. Aragorn jolted awake and stared at my belly and then at me again. The baby kicked again. His eyes widened and I giggled. He looked at me with big eyes. "The baby?" He whispered. I nodded with a giggle. He smiled and gently but passionately kissed me.

Aragorn sat in the throne room. Faramir came running in. Aragorn had made him a Lord of Gondor and out him in charge of Osgiliath. "Aragorn! Some of my men sighted a rogue Orc army headed this way!" My eyes widened. "What?? How many?" "About two thousand. Aragorn we are still weak from the great battle." "Two thousand?? Where did they come from?" Faramir shrugged. "Some of my scouts say they came from Gundabad." This was not good.