"Is that supposed to make me happy?"

"I'd never felt the happiness I felt on your birth again. That is until Jaimee was born."

"Hello?" I say waving my arms around "You're kinda making me feel like shit right now"

"Don't swear" Dad warns me.

"What are you going to do? What can you possibly do to make me feel any more worse about myself?"

"I love you" He tries

"Whoopdy do. Another lie"

"I'm not lying"

"Save your lies." I spit "I have one question. You heard me talk about Cameron Dallas all the time? I had pictures of him all over my walls and you said nothing?"

"I didn't think you'd ever have the chance of meeting him. I certainly never thought you'd find out that you were brother and sister"

"What a shame. We did" Cameron adds "So go on. Pick. It's me and Sierra or her and Jaimee"

"I can't"

"Yeah dad. Pick" I add.

"Don't make me"

"I know who you're going to pick" I tell him. I'm the mistake, the one doing nothing with her life. Why would he pick Missy over his famous vine star son and youtuber daughter? I'm nothing compared to them.

"Cameron" Dad whispers "My son"

I get up immediately and storm off to my room. Taylor is quick to follow me along with Johnson.

"Sky" Johnson whispers as I cry into my pillow. He sits down beside me and rubs my back. Taylor lies down on the other side and looks at me attentively.

"What?" I say struggling to catch my breath.

"We're here for you" Johnson says also lying next to me. I turn onto my back and stare up at the ceiling.

"I can't believe him. I see why Cam hates him. He's a dick"

"But he's your dad. He's the only one you've got. You can't just shut him out"

"Yes I can."

"You live with him Sky" Johnson rationalizes.

"What a stupid mistake that was. I should have stayed with mom. She looked after me all by herself for all those years. But then again, so did Cameron's mom"

"I think you need to talk to him" Taylor says sitting up.

"I can't- he hates me"

"I don't hate you" I hear Cam's voice. I sit up and look at him stood in the doorway. "I don't hate you" He repeats "I just hated the idea that there was someone that my dad loved more than me, Sierra and my mom"

"Well obviously he doesn't" I say flopping back down.

"I think he does, he loves all four of us"

"He's got a bad way of showing it then"

"I know. There's no way that I'll ever forgive him for abandoning us but I think it would be best if we did just give it a go."

"How can you say that? You said you wanted to make me wish that I'd never been born"

"That was before I found out it was you. Sky, I don't know what it is but I always thought I had some kind of connection with you. Right from that day when I first saw you stood in Carter's line at magcon, I knew I had to talk to you. Then before I knew it, you were in my line- stood right in front of me. I could barely get my words out." He smiles "Now I know what that was. It's love. I thought that it was a relationship kinda love but I guess now it's because you're my sister"

"You're acting like this means nothing to you. Like you aren't completely freaking out"

"Oh I am. You should hear my thoughts right now" He laughs "I'm completely freaking out. But I was thinking, we were good friends before we knew so what makes it any different with us being siblings?"

"I guess so"

"I think we can actually make this work"

"But just a few hours ago, you hated him so much. Why do you want to?"

"He told me something about you and I don't want you to feel like I think that too?"

"What did he say?"

"I shouldn't"

"You should"

"He told me that every time you'd talk about me, he'd wished you'd never been born. He didn't want to hurt you if you found out. But he doesn't think that anymore"

"I didn't want to be born. Not into this terrible life that I've had"

"You didn't deserve all the shit you've had. But I want to make it my job to ensure that you have a nicer life." Shut up Cameron. You're playing me. I know you are.

"I don't need anyone to do that" I tell him. "I've just gotta study hard and work hard and I'll do fine."