Chapter 17

- Amy's POV -

Sky's my best friend. She means the world to me. I should be out there looking for her, but I don't know this town, I'd probably end up getting lost too. I know it sounds selfish but I'm quite enjoying having the boys all to myself, they're always trying to impress Sky. No, Amy stop being a bitch for once in your life.

"I'm going to find her" I announce
"Babe you don't know where she could be!" Matt argues
"I don't care, I'm not going to leave my best friend out in the dark on her own. I'm not doing that to her"
"Fine, I'm coming"
"No, you stay here" I peck him on the lips "I'll call if I need you"

"Let me come!" Hayes interrupts
"No Hayes, you're 13" I protest. I can't put him in danger.
"Why does everyone say that?! So what I'm 13! I'm not any ordinary 13 year old! I've got 100,000's of people who love me. I'm a big boy, I can take care if myself you know!"
"Woah someone's got their knickers in a twist" I remark. Jees, Sky really has rubbed off on me. "Come on then!" I say and we both get up, heading towards the door.
"Guys?" Matt calls behind us "She loves the beach, that's where she'll be" Wow, he really must care about her to know that, I didn't even know that and I'm meant to be her best friend. Seems like I haven't been a very good friend lately have I?