Xiao

Blossoming love,
Allure of romance,
Your voice tethers me,
Let's forever play the song our hearts share.

Blossoming love,Allure of romance,Your voice tethers me,Let's forever play the song our hearts share

Xiao Zhan's POV:

Pushing me on the bed, he crawls all over me and with eagerness to please he kisses my lips tenderly. "Zhan Ge" his whisper plea reaches my ears and I cup his cheeks "You're already sore my love. I don't wish to hurt you." I really didn't.

"But I need you" he whines and I grin. "Bo Di, there are other ways I can make your body tremble" and I did. His moans and groans were seductive music to my ears and knowing its me who can claim him, makes me humble. There was nothing I would not do for the man in my arms. If only he truly knew the power he had over me, I'd happily lay my life for this beautiful soul.

I live you Bo Di, please know.

"Is everything alright?" I turn my head in surprise at the direction of Mama's voice

"Is everything alright?" I turn my head in surprise at the direction of Mama's voice. "Sorry, didn't mean to surprise you" taking a seat next to me, her voice is soft as we sit on their patio. Fairy's head was resting lazily on my thighs as my fingers play with her fur. "I saw the motion sensors and was wondering who was out here."

"Please don't apologise. I tend to forget the world around me at times." Smiling softly I enquire "Assuming it is way past midnight, why aren't you asleep?"

"At my age people either don't sleep because of insomnia or work, and for me it's work." She chuckles and I nod. True, Bo Di has told me about Mama's working habits. She's truly a workaholic.

"What's troubling you Zhan?" Her voice is soft and her concern reminds me of Bo Di when he's all ready to protect me from harms way. Sighing, I reveal my plan of making Bo Di as one of the Directors of my company and the reason behind my decision.

"I hope you realise that your BaBa and I would never stand nor come between you and Bo. We know whatever decision you'd take will be for both your benefits. We shall always be with you, son" placing her hand on mine, she pats them gently.