Guit^r 🎸

Even if you never wake up,
Hear my voice say the heart loves you,
Know that until I live,
It would be your memories,
That make me smile,
But one day love we will meet,
And then there won't be any goodbyes.

Xiao Zhan's POV:

Xiao Zhan's POV:

"You need to see this" Mikhail drags me to the room adjacent to where Bo Di is in. He quickly switches on the Television for me to hear:

 He quickly switches on the Television for me to hear:

Breaking News:

Reporter: "Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Park Shin Min from Global Entertainment News and today we have one of Korea's top well known vocalist with us Mr. Kim Jong Dae better known as Chen.

"It's a pleasure to have you in our studio and thank you for meeting us at such short notice. Without making our viewers wait for too long, I'd like to ask you to throw in some light for us. I am sure you're aware as to what has been happening for past few days. What's your take on this Chen?"

Chen: "Thank you for having me here and yes I am aware. Before I comment further let me tell you something about Xiao Zhan first. For many who aren't aware they now know Xiao Zhan as Li Sean but beyond that no one has any idea as to who he is. Let me tell you, he is a genius, an entrepreneur and an amazing philanthropist.

I have personally known Xiao Zhan for past 5 years and how you ask? He is the director of XZ Entertainment under whose banner I was given a chance to showcase my talent. Now when I met him years ago, trust me I wasn't aware that such a young and humble guy like him is the director of number one talent company in the country. He was sweet, he used to personally train us and for him just listening to a particular note was enough to correct us. He's what you call a sheer prodigy.

Now what many won't know is that personally Xiao Zhan has number of charities around the world. He would himself play music in various places to collect money and donate all of them. Majority of his royalty is all donated to various charities globally. For him no work is too small or too big. Get to know him before you point fingers at him.