°ctave

Tears are often unseen,
When one's heart cries,
Yet you seem to know mine,
Even though I try to hide.

Never let go of my hand,
Often I am scared,
When I wake by your side,
I am the least sad.

Promise me this one day,
Never to let me go,
Cause then I know,
We have a lifetime to go by.

Wang Yibo's POV:

Wang Yibo's POV:

I hear him leave and slide down the bathroom floor. Clutching my heart I let my tears flow. Why does it pain so much? Is this what love feels like? Every words of his, every touch of his, every gesture of his, makes me want him much more. So why am I crying? What does my soul need? He has been so sweet to me, so considerate of my feelings. So why do I feel so unstable? Wiping my tears I bare myself free and stand under the showers. Hopefully it would wipe away the pain that I feel.

Toweling myself dry I walk out of the shower to find my phone charging. Fuck, I close my eyes. Such a small gesture and yet it pains me again. He kept my phone for charging on the bedside table where I normally sleep and by the looks of it the charger is new too. He thought of everything! I quickly type a message to Eli:

E, need to talk. Meet me in the cafeteria in an hour's time. ~ WY

Instantly I receive his reply:

I'll be there.

To have friends like him is a boon and I knew if I could talk to someone, it's Eli.

I stride into the closet to find it full of clothes my size. Donning a simple ripped jeans and white tee shirt I proceed towards the dining room where I hear Omma enquiring Zhan Ge of my well being. It saddens me that last night I was so disrespectful.

"Sorry Omma, I scared you last night. That wasn't my intention" I apologise and her gaze finds mine. The next moment she embraces me and whispers into my ear "A kid should never be sorry to their mother especially if something is troubling them. You pour out your troubles onto to them, not sorries" she look at me and waits for me to nod. Patting my cheeks lightly she points out to the seat next to Zhan Ge and as I take my seat, he places a plate of sandwich in front of me. Grateful to him I entwine our fingers together and take a bite.

I for some reason was unable to look at Dad and I am sure he knew it well. It had nothing to do with what he pointed out next but more to do with me coming to their house at such part of the night without much prior intimation. If my parents knew about it, they'd definitely give me an earful.

"Zoo, you might want to cover up that big love bite on your neck" he giggles and I choke on my sandwich. Mom starts laughing and Zhan Ge quickly pats my back whilst teasing Dad "Sure can you help me in applying some make up?". Wheezing I finally meet Dad's eyes and he winks "Sure and by the look on Yibo's face maybe I need to keep a supply of a whole lot more make-up".