Opeπa

Winds of love,
Caress the soul,
They dance together,
Under the night to be bound,
One song of yours,
Heightens my arousal,
Let our story be ethereal.

Winds of love,Caress the soul,They dance together,Under the night to be bound,One song of yours,Heightens my arousal,Let our story be ethereal

Wang Yibo's POV:

It's been three days since Zhan Ge informed me about his trip and now I am officially cranky because we haven't been able to talk for long on phone or video call eachother. Either he's busy with his assignment or I am busy organizing the event. Have I been successful in hiding my despair? Seems no.

"Hey" Mei places her hand gently on my shoulders "are you alright?"

It was Eli who answered even before I could "Oh sweetheart" chuckling at my plight, he continues "our loverboy here has been left high and dry by hyung. Seems his night are long and boring" he winks and I groan.

He isn't wrong.

"What's happening?" Suho places a tray filled with cups of coffee for each of us and just as I take a sip, Eli yet again answers "He has blue balls!".

I choke on my coffee as Mei starts giggling and Suho, well let's just say he regrets asking this question and what's with people saying the most atrocious things just when I am eating or drinking.

"Did you take classes from Appa? I think you'd be an apt student for him" I wipe my lips as Eli nods "Oh yes, I have. He's the best teacher I have ever had" turning to face Suho, Eli continues "Appa is Dr. Xiao Zhan's father".

Poor Suho, I feel bad for him. He has no idea what's going on here. Don't worry, you'll soon get the gist of my life.

"You call Dr. Xiao's father, Appa?" His question was innocent and I nod "Yeah".

"So they had no problems with your relationship?" He probes and I shake my head "None at all. Rather they have been extremely supportive" I smile at the memories of all those late night conversations with Appa and Omma. They gave me such detail perceptions to Zhan Ge's life. If it hadn't been for them, I wouldn't have been here. We, wouldn't have been here.

"What about your parents?" He enquires further and I grin "To be honest, I always knew my Dad would be cool but was under the assumption that my Mom would not be happy but turns out" I pause and laugh "she's more closer to Zhan now".

I made it a point that when we were in public, I would refrain from calling him Zhan Ge, especially where he is known.

"What are we discussing?" Kai joins us and this time it was Suho who answers him with all seriousness "Apparently Yibo's love life".