Mino®

Petals of love,
Are fragile to care,
With perseverance,
We can overcome,
Between you and I.

Often faced with difficulties,
I can carry on with a smile,
For if you're with me,
Then let our love blossom by.

Xiao Zhan's POV:

Xiao Zhan's POV:

"Hey are you alright?" Mikhail taps on my shoulders and I nod "Don't lie to me Sean. I am your bestfriend. I have known you since we were kids. Now tell me what's troubling you" he persists and I given in.

"I am worried for Yibo" I tune the guitar in my hand without much thought to it as Mikhail questions further "Sean, what happened?" He sounds concerned and I would be too if it were him.

"Yibo..." I stop. It doesn't feel right to talk about this when I myself haven't had a clear answer from him "Mikhail" I continue "I can't say anything right now but trust me one day I will" he agrees and we plan for our next venture. Time goes by and my phone rings, realising that soon I need to leave for the University, I turn towards Mikhail and wrap up the session for today.

"Sean" he pauses and I detect a concern which is different from before "I know you have feelings for Yibo but buddy" he pauses "don't forget who you are. You're Li Sean. The mysterious prodigy who has the Grammy in his name. The world wants to know everything about Li Sean and that scares me the most. Our industry is not the one to accept" he stops and my heart falls. I understand the unsaid words. The culture and industry won't accept someone like me. Like us.

"If this gets out, there will be a scandal and that too an inevitable one" he taps my knee "I am worried about you" he sighs and I try to smile "and I am worried about Bo Di. He's so young. Has to make a name for himself. He has his career and whole life ahead of him".

"Sean, worry about yourself for once" he chuckles sadly "whom am I kidding! When it comes to your emotions you're a stubborn one".

He bids me a warm farewell and leaves my studio and I soon follow him out.