çomposition

Love bounds me to you,
My life is yours,
Together we are music,
Forever one.

Xiao Zhan's POV:

Xiao Zhan's POV:

The moment we landed in South Korea I was anxious to meet Bo Di. Knowing that even though it was way past midnight, he would be staying back at the University to manage tomorrows event, I still wanted to meet him, kiss him, feel his warmth under my skin and thus requested Eli to help me out. We concocted a plan to bring Bo Di to the Chorus Room where it would be secluded, dark and I can kiss him whilst quenching my parched soul.

Oh I missed him so much.

Waiting patiently for him in the dark, my ears perk up when I hear him open the door. Calculating the nearness of his footfall, I cup his mouth to restrain him from screaming and without much ado, pushing him against the wall, I finally let go of my hand and kiss him with fervor. He was shocked at first but soon melted into my kiss.

"Bo Di" I whisper and bite his lips. His growl incites me and pressing my body against him, trapping him between my body and the wall, we rub against eachother frantically. His nails dig into my back causing me to bite his neck and he moans loudly.

I missed his seductive voice but we had to stop. I wanted my to cherish my time with him.

"Bo Di" I moan as he licks my neck "we need to stop".

"Why?" his breathing was laboured and I smile with lust in my blood. Clutching his hair and roughly pulling him to face me, my nose trails against his neck and I lick him once again "If we go any further, we both would not be virgins by the end of tonight and Bo Di" I kiss him again "I want to savour you slowly." Feeling him tremble, I laugh inwardly.

Pushing me away gently he breaths out "You're a tease Dr. Xiao Zhan." I smile. True, I only love to tease you my Bo Di. Only you.

I hear him switch on the lights and a  moment later he tenderly envelopes me in a warm embrace by tucking his head in my neck. I was surprised by this gentleness in him. Where I expected him to kiss me back with vigour or tease me, instead he was hugging me. Banding my hand around his waist, I pull him into a warm hug and he sighs. As his body melts into mine, I realise that he missed me. Our relationship isn't just about lust or power, it is truly mesmerizing with perfect amount of balance.

"Zhan Ge" his voice is coarse and I carefully caress his hair.

"I am right here, Bo Di" gently cupping his face I kiss his forehead "I live you". Feeling his shaky breath, I kiss his lips softly.