Tem¶o

Loving you is a transcendence,
Filled with wanton desires,
Having you by my side,
Let it be for an infinite minutes.

My love,
My heart,
Forever is yours,
This heart knows nothing else,
Just to love you,
Now and for infinite hours.

Contains Heavy Smut

Contains Heavy Smut

Xiao Zhan's POV:

Waiting patiently for him to wake up from his slumber, I smile when I hear his soft moan that he lets out when he is about to wake up. Picking up Bo Di's traits have been such a beautiful learning process for me. I learnt early on in our relationship that he is tosser. He loves to snuggle and is comfortable when the room is cool. I once asked him why does he prefer the room to be so cold and his answer tugged my heart. His reply was it makes my body warmth double the cocoon for him.

"What the?" He yells as he tugs against the restraints "Zhan Ge!" He raises his voice and I grin "Lower your volume Bo Di, unless you want everyone to know what's happening in this room!" I caution him and that silences him.

I causally amble to our bed and I knew what a beautiful sight it would be if I could see. Nevertheless I could still imagine it all.

Right at this very moment Bo Di is restrained completely open and under my mercy for me to do and wish as my heart's desire. I have also used a blindfold on him.

"For a young man who had the audacity to spoil my slumber last night, you're quite the deep sleeper this morning" he gasps and I continue "don't you think you need to pay for it?" I enquire.

"What are you planning on doing with me?" His voice is hoarse and I place one knee on the bed.

"Oh so many things my little one" my fingers tickle his foot and he yelps. This is another thing I have learnt about him. He's very sensitive. "I plan on playing with you but alas we both don't have much time. It's very endearing to learn that you're so attuned to my touch that you not once resisted when I was tying you up" I bring my mouth to his ankle and bite him there.

"I have a surprise for you. This package was delivered few days ago. Ofcourse we couldn't play back then and I wanted to take my time with you but knowing how busy we get" I shrug "why not today".

"Wh...at surprise?" He gasps when I lick his knee.

"Patience" I crawl over his body and next to his ears I bite them and warn him "I have one condition. You're not allowed to speak, moan or growl. One sound from you" I lick his neck "and I will stop everything" biting his shoulders I ask "agreed?" and he nods. Gently I bring his face towards mine and kiss his nose "but if you feel uncomfortable or any pain then let me know. I want you to be comfortable. Clear?"