Forgiveness

Miranda In The MM

Javontae Pov.
~next day~
I woke up early in the morning to do all my hygienes. I been calling and texting Miranda all night since she left. That shit starting to get to me because she want to ignore me but when I ignore her it's a problem but I had called up Madukes to see what she got to say about this situation. The phone rung 3 times before she could answer it.

"What you want boy im busy cooking"

"We need to talk ma" I said walking downstairs to the kitchen

"About what"

"Miranda"

I told her what happen and next thing I know she was going off on me.

"Boy you need your ass whoop for saying that to that girl, she was bussing her ass off to plan you that damn party and you go and say some shit like that. She only wanted the best for you on your birthday but you wanted to be a dick and break her heart. You better try to get her back before someone else does." Mom said yelling through the phone

I told her goodbye and called up Miranda again to see if she would answer. She finally answered the phone.

"What do you want?" She said with an attitude

"Can you come back home so we can talk?"

"Why should I...... You the one said leave you alone"

"Come on Mimi don't do me like that"

"Bye Vonte I got some business to take cause of so talk to you later"

She hung the phone up before I could even say goodbye to her.

Miranda was a therapist and so she worked at this huge business place. I decided I would pop up on her job to talk to her. I got in my Range Rover and headed to her job. I went inside and got on the elevator to go up to the 4th floor where she worked on. When I reached the floor I went straight in to her office and saw that she was on the computer.

"Vonte what you want" she said looking away from her computer to me

"Miranda just hush for a minute. I been dealing with a lot lately and I been really pushing you away lately because of the gang and shit. I love your freaky ass with all my heart baby and I don't want to loose you. I'm sorry about last night, I really think you did a good job on the party and I love the gifts baby"

I went over to where she was still looking at her computer and turned her seat towards me so we would be eye to eye. I gave her a passionate kiss.

"Damn I love you girl" I said pulling away from the kiss

"Love you too, but too bad you ain't get you other gift" she said with a smirk

"What was that" I said with a curious look

She giggled.

"I think I know now but how about we go back home so I can tare that present up"

She nodded her head as she shut down her computer and grabbed all her stuff out her office.

Miranda Pov.
I wasn't to worried about Kanden cause I had dropped him off at Nicole house so he could see Carmen (which is Nicole daughter if Yall forgot). But As soon as we got into the house good enough it was on. Vonte wasn't playing no game. He took off my clothes as I was struggling trying to take his fendi belt off. He carried me up to the bedroom and laid me on the bed. He stripped out of all his clothes and hovered over me. He kissed my lips and start sucking on my neck. Then he start kissing down to my stomach while playing with my belly button ring with his tongue. He start licking and kissing my pearl as I begin to moan and grab on to the sheets as he was eating me out. When I reach my climax he stuck two fingers inside of me, making me tense up a lil and moan even louder. As I was about to come he whisper in my ear "Baby not yet" it was so hard but I mange not to come. He inserted his 10 inches inside of me as I gasped for air. He begin to thrust in and out. All you heard was my loud ass moans and the damn bed squeaking. I screamed as he went deeper inside of me as he grabbed my waist towards him. We both reach our climax at the same time. He pulled out and laid on his side of the bed as he pulled me on top of him. I laid on his chest as he stroke through my now curly hair, shit he sweated my damn relaxer out. I was so tired I just fell asleep on him as he stroke my hair.