Still Alive

Miranda Pov.
~weeks later~
I never been so hurt a day in my life. I can't believe Javontae would cheat on me with a bitch that have STDs like what was he thinking when he was fucking around with her but let him tell it he didn't know. I told him that I'm not talking to him until he go get tested and the result got to be negative. If he have anything I'm divorcing his ass and we haven't even been married a year. But enough about Javontae don't even get me started on Raheem. Me and Raheem have got so close since he moved down here. Kanden really likes him too that what makes it so much better. I'm really starting to like Raheem but I'm married to Javontae and I can't just leave him like that, I want to have a reason to leave him. I fell inlove with Javontae to fast and that's why we going through shit, like him cheating on me. But I was in my big comfy bed by myself. I reached over to fill no one there so I jumped up and looked around the room. Then I glanced to the bathroom door that was opening by Raheem he didn't have on nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. He know my ass pregnant and my hormones be high as fuck he can't be teasing me like this.

"Looking for me" he said with a smirk
"Nope" I said with a laugh as I got up out the bed
"You don't have to lie to Raheem baby I already know"
"Shut up"

I went to my dresser and got out a bra and panties to put on. As I was about to step into the bathroom, Raheem grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me close to him. "You might as well just move in with a nigga cause just about all your stuff here anyways plus I really love you Cookie and I want to be with you but I know you still inlove with your so called husband, but I just want you to know he can't treat you right like I can" he said with a serious face and giving me a kiss. I just blushed because I didn't know what to say I can't be going through this shit. It ain't that easy to be with Raheem but then again it is.

Javontae Pov.
I woke up early to start my day off. I got so much stuff to do today. I was going to the doctor today then meet up with Toya at her house to talk to her about this shit. I don't like doctors but the only reason I'm doing this is for Miranda. I hope things come out negative cause i don't wanna lose Miranda. We just got married and I don't want it to end so fast. I'm gone go get tested just for Miranda and I hope every thing come out right. I took a 10 minute shower and did all my hygienes. Then I picked out a outfit to put on. I brushed the deep waves in my head. After that I head out to my car. I open the door to my car and got in. I headed to the doctor. I got there less than 20 minutes. When I pulled up I went inside the doctor office n signed in. I waited patiently for them to call my name as I was on my phone playing some dumb as game called Flappy Bird. I hate this damn game but it's so addictive. As I was getting into the game the nurse called me "Javontae Boyd". I crashed into one of the lil things I was mad as fuck cause I was almost at my highest score. I got up and followed behind the nurse to this small room. We both took a seat in front of each other.
"So what can I help you with today"
"I wanted you to run a test on me"
"What kind of test sir" she said in a low tone
"STD"
"Whoa sure thing sir a lot of men have been coming here to get tested iguess it's STD season"
"Damn really !" I said with a laugh
"Yea but let's go run this test on you"

She got up from her seat and wave her hand for me to follow behind her. I followed her in another room that was a lil bigger than the room we was just in. She told me to take a seat by the equipment. I was scared because what if I do have some then Miranda might not never talk to me again. But I always used protection when I fucked Toya. So I wasnt as worried about it. The testing only lasted for 30 minutes. The nurse told me that they would mail the results to my house. I left out the doctor office and headed to my car. Now it was time for me to go talk to Toya. I was heading to her house when Tyrone called me saying I need to be at the trap house asap. But I told him I'm going to be late coming cause I got some important business to take care. So I got to Toya house in like 5 minutes. I went to the door n knocked. She answer the door with a big warm smile. She invited me in so I went into the living room and took a seat.
"So what brought you here"
"I went to the doctor today to get tested and I just wanted to let you know if I have ANYTHING I'm going to kill you"
"Mmmm is that a threat?" She said with a curious look
"No bitch it's a fucking promise!" I said getting loud
"Mmmmm you might want to take that back"
"I'm not taking shit back just know what I said to your ass I mean !" I said getting up leaving Toya house

I got back in my car and headed to the trap house to see what's going on.

Tyrone Pov.
So I had got a call from one of my homeboys saying Deion is back and the nigga got a gang going on too. Then he got some girl doing all his dirty work for him why he hiding and shit. I thought that nigga was dead man. A few minutes later everybody came pulling up at the trap. Javontae walked in a few minutes late.
"Everything straight Ty?" He said walking in
"No bruh you know the nigga Deion the one we thought we killed"
"Don't tell me this nigga back alive" he said balling his hand into a fist
"Yea and he got this girl doing all his dirty work so if a bitch flirt with you just turn her down !"
"I gotcha bruh but I thought the nigga was dead too shid"
"We all did but now we got to come up with a plan to destroy his gang n him"

After that was said we all went to the meeting room to come up with a plan. The plan was good and I can't wait to do this shit. This time im going to make sure I kill Darshaun punk ass.

YALL GOING TO BE SHOCK WHEN YALL FIND OUT ABOUT DEION DIRTY SECRET THATS A GIRL !!! I JUST WANTED TO LET YALL IN ON SOME CAUSE IT MIGHT BE A WHILE TIL I UPDATE BUT DONT FORGET TO COMMENT N VOTE.

NEXT CHAPTER GONE BE BETTER

CHAR IN THE MM