Secrets I Keep

Javontae Pov.
~few days later~
Me and Toya been messing around on the low but nothing major. We just be fucking around. While on the other hand Miranda been going out more. I don't even ask her where she going because me and her are not on good speaking terms but I don't care. She the reason we falling apart anyways. Sometimes I wonder if Raheem who she wanted to marry instead of me. My mind have been so fucked up I can't even think no more. I was at home chilling on the couch when I see my phone vibrate. It was Toya telling me to come over n other shit that was in the message but I'm not gone let YALL know about that. But anyways i went up stairs to get dress. I put on my light blue shirt and a pair of cargo shorts then I put on my legend blue 11s. I was looking too fresh. I grabbed my keys off the bedroom dresser and headed to my car. I got inside and started the engine. I arrived at Toya house less than 15 minutes. When I got there she opened door with some little ass short and a pink Victoria secret sports bra on. She knows how to get a nigga on hard.

Miranda Pov.
I went to go get the kids from Vonte's mother house. She was asking me about him and shit. Me and Vonte are still together but our marriage is a little rocky. Every since I found out I was pregnant Vonte been acting so different lately and he is stressing me out. But every since Raheem moved down here we been chilling with each other lately. I arrived at my house in 20 minutes. I got the kids out the car and took them inside the house. They ran upstairs to the game room to go play. As the kids was upstairs I called Raheem to come over so we can just talk because I can really use a friend. When I got off the phone with Raheem I saw that Vonte's phone was sitting on the couch buzzing. I picked the phone up to unlock it and All I saw was calls n text messages. But one text messages stood out to me cause of the damn unfamiliar name from some girl name Toya. Im guessing this the lil bitch he was with at the club that night Tyrone lied for him. She was saying shit like "daddy come see me, I miss you, n I wanna fuck". And make it so damn bad Vonte was responding to the bitch ! He must forgot he married but it's okay ima wait till he come home to question his ass about this. A few minutes later Raheem was knocking on the door. I went to opened the door and invited him into the house. We went into the living room and just talked.

"Damn you getting bigger" he said laughing

"Shut up shit I can't help it"

"I bet you have a girl" he said rubbing my stomach

"Don't touch my stomach!" I said smacking his hand

"Damn girl but wassup with you how is everything"

"It's straight I guess, I just been a little stressed out about Vonte and all his shit" I said grabbing Vonte's phone and showing Raheem the messages

"He wrong as fuck if he fucking another with this bitch while you pregnant" he said getting a lil upset

"What about you though?"

"I just got out a relationship with this girl name Toya she was a straight Thot"

"What she do?"

"What she didn't do, her ass was fucking the whole world and make it so bad I found out the bitch had AIDS"

"Omg Raheem Did You Go Get Tested?!"

"Hell yea what the fuck you think, but good thing I came out negative so whoever she fucking with now I feel bad for them"

"That's so fucked up I swear but I'm happy you AIDS Free my nigga" I said laughing

"Hehehe hell shut the fuck up, I gotta go because I have work in the morning so I will call you tomorrow" he said getting up off the couch