Big Shocker

THIS BOOK IS COMING TO AN END. I HAVE LIKE 1 OR 2 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT UNTIL I END THIS BOOK SO ENJOY THE CHAPTER AND DONT BE AFRAID TO COMMENT & VOTE.

Javontae Pov.
~2 weeks ago~
It feels good to be back home with my family. I missed out on a lot of stuff. I was at home with all my kids and my beautiful wife. I was surprised Tasha let me get Alaina today. She dropped her off at the house before she left for work. I didn't even know Tasha had a job but oh well. I had just put Paris down for her nap. Miranda was also sleep cause she claim she was tired or whatever. I been keeping my distance from the trap lately cause I know the polices and everybody else is watching around. I didn't tell nobody I was back home, only people that knew was Tasha and Miranda. I haven't even told Tyrone. I was sitting on the couch watching "Next Friday" with Kanden and Alaina. They were laughing so loud I was afraid they'll wake Paris up but instead Miranda woke up. She came down the stairs with a angry look.

"You good baby?" I asked with a laugh
"Yea, I'm just so tired"
"Go back to sleep then, I got the kids under control"
"I see that Vonte, but I don't need to sleep all day" she said walking over to the couch and sting next to Alaina
"Well okay then"
"Yall hungry" she asked referring to the kids
They nodded their heads up and down.

She got up and went to the kitchen to fix them some to eat. A few minutes later a knock was at the door. "I got it!" Miranda yelled from the kitchen. She open the door and iguess it was Tasha cause I heard her voice. Then Tasha came inside.

"You ready to go Alaina?" She asked walking into the living room with a smile
"Yes ma'am" Alaina said getting up from the couch and running to put on her shoes
"You must had a good day at work today?" I asked still watching tv
"Yea I did"

A few minutes later Alaina ran down the stairs with her shoes on. She walked over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Love you baby girl" I said hugging her back and kissing her lil cheek. She giggled then they left. Miranda had brought Kanden some chicken nuggets and fries. I stared at his plate as he was eating in my face.

"Where's my plate?" I asked with a sad look
"Shit, I don't know somewhere in the kitchen"
"You play too much, I got you tonight" I said whispering in her ear

She laughed then we watched the movie. A few minutes later after Tasha em left another knock was at the door. But before I could get up to answer it Miranda pushed me down and ran to the door. Well damn I guess she just want to answer the door today.

Tasha Pov.
I been busy with talking to the polices lately. Let me explain to y'all right quick. As y'all know Vonte haves full custody of Alaina but he also lets Alaina stay with me all the time cause he believes that's a child should be more with the mom. I was trying to get full custody of Alaina again. Since the polices are looking for Vonte because of the things he have done, I been helping them out. I'm his baby momma so I know his everyday routine other than like Miranda, hell I even knew where he went when he left to get away from the situation. The police department even was paying me to help them find Vonte and I was doing it for the money. But little think he know me and Toya was very close I even knew about her STD and all. She even told me Vonte killed Deion. Shit is so crazy. I don't want Alaina to be around Vonte especially since he in the gang so I only let him see her sometimes. I don't want her to get older and meet a thug. And he treats her like Vonte did me than I will have to kill her boyfriend. I want her to have a good looking and successful boyfriend who got some going for himself. But anyways I had dropped Alaina off over Vonte house to meet up with one of the police officers. We were discussing the plan and so we agreed that he should follow me to Vonte house. We got into our cars and drove to Vonte house. He called for a little back up as I went inside to get my daughter. Then when I got Alaina I parked the car away from the house but at a distance so I can see what's going on the police officer got out his vehicle and went up to the door. He knocked at the door and Miranda open the door with a smile but it changed fast when she saw it was a police.