Nightmares Awakening

Javontae Pov.
~weeks later~
I woke up from the most scariest dream. Shit was crazy I thought I had lost my family. I had a dream that Deion punk ass came after my family instead of being a real man and come after me. But lately I been having bad dreams about losing Miranda and the kids. Today I promise Alaina and Kanden I was taking them out today. I haven't been the best father but shit I be trying. Miranda ass been so stuck up about these results I swear. But I'm happy my results come in today so when I get them Im going to let Miranda see them first. I couldn't wait to spend time with my kids. I got out my bed to take a shower. I took a five minute shower then I brush my teeth afterwards. I went into my closet to put on my boxers and clothes. Then I went down stairs to find some to eat. As I was searching around in the fridge I heard a knock on my door. I look through the peephole and saw it was Tasha and Alaina. I open the door with a big warm smile. I picked Alaina up and gave her a kiss on the cheek then I gave Tasha a side hug.

"You gone come in?" I said moving out the way for her to come in
"Nah I got to be somewhere but we do need to talk about some stuff" she said standing at the door
"Ummm alright when?"
"Maybe later plus I need you to keep Alaina tonight"
"Okay I gotcha"
"I'm serious Vonte I don't want you taking her to your mom house either, you need to spend time with your own daughter"
"I gotcha Tasha damn you act like I don't never spend time with my kids" I said getting a lil loud
"You don't Vonte! I don't want to argue so I'm just gone leave"

After that was said she gave Alaina a kiss on the forehead and left. So it was only me and Alaina in this big ass house together. Me and Alaina went outside to go check the mail and I had like 20 envelopes in my mailbox. Shit is ridiculous, I don't never check my mail but I had to check it today. After I got the mail out me and Alaina went into the living room just to chill. A few minutes later another knock came to my door. I look in the peephole to see Miranda looking fine as ever. I open the door with a nasty smirk on my face. But Miranda wasn't having it she just mugged me. Kanden came running up to the door with a small suitcase. Iguess Miranda and Tasha trying to trap my ass by leaving me with the kids but I got shit to do so they already know where tf they going.

"I guess you staying the night too uh" I said with a slight laugh
"Yea" he said walking into the house like he own shit
"So you gone come in too"
"I guess so since u offer" Miranda said with a warm smile

She followed me into the living room where the kids were watching Nemo. I took a seat in the couch next to the kids and Miranda took a seat in my man chair as I call it.

"Aye yall!? can yall go to the game room right quick so me and Miranda can talk?"

The kids got up and went upstairs to the game room. At first they was taking they precious damn time like they didn't want to move.

"What we got to talk about Vonte?"
"Us duh plus I got some for me" I said going through the mail to find the results
"What you got"
"Deez Nuts !" I said laughing
"Stop fucking playing so much that's your problem"
"Open it and see" I said giving her the results paper

I know it was stupid to let Miranda open the results up before I did but I believed in myself that i was good. Me and Toya didn't fuck that much and every time we did fuck I wasn't stupid enough to fuck her without a condom. But I just looked at Miranda as she was looking at the paper she was making face expressions and my heart was beating too fast. She looked up at me and laid the paper on the table. At this point my heart was about to fall out.
"Look at the paper Vonte" she said with a attitude

I picked up the paper and looked through it everything was good i didn't have anything. I can finally breath now. When I looked up she had got up out her seat and was standing over me with a smile on her face. I stood up in front of her and grabbed her ass. She laughed a lil as she push me off of her.