HONEYMOON

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED ST ALL SO YALL PLEASE BARE WITB ME ON THIS WATTPAD WAS TRIPPING WHEN I WAS TRYING TO UPDATE

Miranda Pov.
~later that night~
Me and Vonte dropped Kanden off at him mom house and Alaina went with her mom so we was alone with each other for tonight. We went to this nice hotel that was downtown. I haven't had time with Javontae like this since prom night and shit that's been too long. I know since this our honeymoon it's about to to go down tonight. We headed to our hotel room and when we got in there it was just wonderful. The hotel room was beautiful.

"How about you take a shower while I wait on you" he said with a teasing smile

"Mhmm fine" I said rolling my eyes

I did as I was told I let the water reached its temperature then I got in shower.

Javontae Pov.
I went to the lobby to order a champagne bottle and two glasses. Then I went to the care and got the rose petals the flower girls threw on the ground at the wedding. I wasn't gone let those damn petals go to waste shit. So I headed back to the room to get everything straight while Miranda was in the shower. I made a big ass heart on the bed with the rose petals. Then I lite the mood candles and then I put the champagne on the counters in the hotel room now it was my time to get a lil freaky tonight.

I pushed the bathroom open and saw that Miranda was still in the shower. I stripping out of my clothes and wrapped my arms around her waist as she turn facing me.

"What you think you doing sir" she said with a smile

"About to make love to you" I said giving her a passionate kiss

I pushed her up to the shower walls as i wrapped her legs around me then I enter inside of her as her sweet moans was filling the room. I start going in slow then I sped up the pace as I was kissing and sucking on her neck. She start digging her damn nails in my back. I could feel my back burning from where she was scratching me but that didn't stop me from fucking her. She then begin to scream when she start to reach her climax. I licked up all her juicy then I let her dried off so we can continue this in the bed. I dried off and went into the room to turn the radio on and Miranda favorite sex song came on. Her favorite song was Sex by Chris Brown. When Miranda came out she had on this sexy ass pink lingerie on.

"Now why put clothes on and you know you about to be back naked again" I said in my seductive tone

"Soo I just want you to take it off" she said giving me a seductive look

"Where you want to start in the bed or this drink" I said with a smile knowing what she was gone say

"Bed ! Fuck that champagne"she said walking over to me as she pushed my on the bed

"Damn Miranda" I said laughing

She didn't say anything all you heard was the music playing as she crawled on top of me. She start kissing and sucking on my neck as I was unbuckling her bra. She took it off and threw it on the floor. I took a handful of her breast and licked on her nipples till she started moaning. I flipped her over therefore I was on top now. I pulled down her pantie to take them off. I open her legs up as I went in on her sweet spot with my tongue. I licked up her juicy once again then I inserted my hardness inside her sweet spot as she tense up when I pushed in every inch of me inside her but then she became a lil relaxed when I start kissing her on the neck. Her soft moans filled my ear with happiness. I sped up the pace as she start grabbing on the bed sheets. 15 minutes later we finally reached each other's climax. But that didn't make be stop going inside of her. I kept going until she said some but she was struggling to say it.