(10) STOP IT ALEC ☆

- Reader's POV -
Monday

"Milo?"
Nia asked.

"Where is it?!"
He opened the drawers looking.

"Where is what?!"
Nia asks.

"My unicorn pen"
He asked still looking.

"I- what"
Nia facepalmed.

"I can't find it!"
He groaned in frustration.

"I have one in my bag, Can we go now?"
Nia said.

"Okay, fine."
Miles gave up looking for his favorite pen knowing two people are waiting for them outside.

Miles flung his bag over his shoulder walking towards the door.

Nia jumped outside walking towards the car.

"Good morning"
She beamed jumping in the car and Miles followed entering after her.

"Good morning guys"
Tatum said.

Miles looked at Alec and he didn't have that beautiful smile or the energy he had on Thursday. He frowned sinking back into the chair, wondering if he should say something.

"Good morning"
Miles mumbled.

"What's up Alec?"
Nia asked wrapping her arms around the seat's headset.

"Hm?"
Alec asked.

"Don't hm me. Something is bothering you, it's obvious"
Nia said.

"Uh, it's nothing. I'm fine."
Alec replied with a small smile.

"Sure."
She said snorting.

"Nia! can you just leave it? I am fine."
He snapped.

Miles frowned looking at Alec, he is not fine but it's not like he can do anything about it. If he snapped at his best friend—he will snap at a guy he met only 4 days ago.

"Okay but me and Tatum are going to the mall after school. You will have to drive Miles home."
She said smirking sitting back.

"Oh my god"
Miles whispered under his breath.

"Sure"
Alec said. Miles glared at Nia,

"Wait, Miles do you want to come with us?"
Tatum turned around asking Miles.

Miles knew they were going on a date, and that he was going to be third-wheeling.

"I-"
Miles started but were quickly cut off by Alec.

"No, he is not going."
Alec said.

"I asked Miles, Alec."
Tatum glared at her brother.

"Whatever,"
Alec mumbled turning his gaze back to the road.

"We are gonna give you a makeover"
Tatum squealed.

Miles's jaw dropped shaking his head.

"I'm good"
He mumbled.

"No, you're not. You dress like a nerd."
Nia agreed with Tatum.

"A cute one."
Alec mumbled under his breath.

"What?"
Tatum turned to him and he just shook his head.

"Okay anyways come on Milo you are going to look cool"
Tatum whined.

"I do not want to look cool, thank you."
Miles said quietly.

"Just imagine with me some ripped jeans, V neck shirts, leather jackets, and boots you feel me"
Nia whistled.

Miles gave her a no-way in hell look.

"You will look hot, don't you think Alec?"
Nia asked smirking making Miles glare at her.

"I prefer cute Miles"
Alec said glancing at the red flustered boy in the backseat.

Nia and Tatum got out of the car as soon as it got parked. Alec followed behind them. Miles's eyes followed the brunette who now stood tall fixing his hair. He fixed his hoodie, making sure he looks representable. Miles watched the brunette being complemented by the sunlight.

"Milo, are you planning on staying in there forever ?"
Nia said waking Miles from his daydreaming. His cheeks heated up as he climbed out of the car full of shame.

Miles had almost made it to his class but then he realized that his pockets were empty. He forgot his phone in the car. He went back to grab it. By the time he was back inside the school it was way less crowded.

Miles walked towards his biology class but he was suddenly slammed into a locker. he flinched wrapping his arms around his head. The tall guy next stood next to the barbie as Miles called her and her other minions not far behind.

The guy grabbed Miles by the collar lifting him up the locker.

"Did your mother not teach you to stay away from people's stuff?"
Rebekah said smirking.

The tall guy landed a punch on miles's face. One punch came after another. People had gathered around them. A girl went and told Alec about what was happening. he lifted his hand to throw another one at Miles. He slammed his eyes shut but the weight on Miles's neck was suddenly gone.

Miles fell on the floor. He slowly opened his eyes to see Alec strangled with the guy after a few seconds. Alec was on top of the guy throwing unstoppable punches at him.

Miles watched terrified. Alec's punches didn't seem like they were stopping anytime soon. People tried pulling them apart. When they were separated Alec was brought back to reality. He looked at the bloody messed up guy and then at the frightened crying Miles.

"I didn't- I didn't mean to"
He mumbled looking at his hands.

"Miles I didn't"
All eyes were on them.

Miles saw the vulnerability in Alec. Alec didn't care about what anyone thought of him. He didn't want Miles to see him as a monster.

Miles walked over to him and helped him up.

"Do you wanna get out of here?"
He asked Alec earning a nod from him.