(19) Friends ☆

- Miles Adair -
Monday

I slowly opened my eyes taking a few seconds to recap what's going on, I'm was in my bed, right.

I came home late the night I was with Alec and was met by a very angry Kobe who was this bit away from barking at me - I apologized for worrying him telling him it was not my intention and that I just needed some time away from everything. He ended up telling me to go to my room and I gladly did.

I thought about everything that happened in the late two days the aquarium, Nemo, the arcade, the rooftop, the kiss...oh my god the kiss. His soft lips on mine as my hands found their way to his hair, the tingles that explored my body, and the butterflies in my stomach.

Alec made me feel safe and happy, I can't wait to see him again even tho I'm nervous about it but hey it's exciting as well.

I pulled my phone out and clicked on his contact I saw the old images he sent - I smiled and got up to lock for my mini Instax printer after a while I found it and sat on the bed. I watched the polaroid pictures get printed satisfyingly.

After they were fully printed I pinned them to my cupboard.

I stepped back and looked at them grinning, they looked really cute.

Ding

I looked at my phone and saw a notification pop up.

Ale <3
Good morning!
Tap to view more

I clicked on it and texted him a 'good morning :)'

I got up cheerfully walking towards the bathroom, doing my business then dancing while brushing my teeth. I pulled out jeans and a long-sleeved shirt along with a jacket.

I left my jacket upstairs as I went down to eat breakfast.

"Goooooooooood morningggg"
I beamed happily walking towards the fridge.

Dad and Nia looked at each other confusedly but then shrugged going back to what they were doing, I grabbed a chocolate cupcake I found in the fridge and bit into it moaning into it, it tasted d e l i c i o u s.

Nia chuckled getting up, "they'll be here any second"

I nodded feeling like I forgot something but shrugged it off finishing my cupcake. A car's honk brought me back to reality and my heart sped up, time to go.

I got out and the cold breeze made me shiver I frowned not knowing why I got in the car and quickly warmed off-putting my hand in front of the A/C hole.

I looked up and saw him looking at me with that toothy smile I blushed and looked down smiling shyly,

"Ohhhh"
Tatum said smirking looking between the both of us and looking at Nia with a 'told you so' look.

"What?"
Alec looked at her with a scowl.

"Nothing nothing"
She raised her hands in defense.

"Anyways I have practice today so you guys are driving yourselves home"
He said and my head snapped up.

"Practice?"
I asked confused and he turned around.

"Oh yeah I play football"
He said and his mouth gaped in surprise.

"You can stay and watch if you want"
He said winking and oh my that wink just messed up my insides, in a good way.

"So cute amazing friends"
Nia said slyly leaning into her seat, I mean it's kind of correct we didn't talk about what we are and I don't know if he is uncomfortable with it.

We arrived at school and Ale jogged towards my door and opened it.

"Jesus Christ, you'll never stop, will you?"
he shook his head grinning, he swung his arm around my shoulder as we walked together.

I started shivering slightly as I finally remembered I left my jacket in my room and mentally facepalmed groaning.

"You're not wearing enough layers"
Alec said I think more to himself than to me.

He leaned in the car grabbing a bag and pulling out a hoodie, "arms up"

I looked at him shocked and he stared blankly.

"What?"

"I said arms up"
I slowly raised my arms and he slid the hoodie on, it was big and warm it also smelled like him I loved his cologne it was so relaxing some guys shower themselves with cologne - it makes me feel like chocking but he put the right amount not too much that you would have trouble breathing not too little that you won't be able to smell it.

He smiled looking at me from head to toe making me blush looking down at my hands.

"It looks better on you, you look adorable"
He said ruffling my hair.

Nia whistled and Tatum stood there staring in awe.

"So cute"
Tatum nodded agreeing with her,

"Where the fuck did you even come from?"
He looked annoying and I chuckled, he looked at me and I could have sworn I saw the side of his lips tilt up.

He offered his hand out and I looked at it then back at him hesitantly, what if someone started calling him names and making fun of him for being with me in this way? As if he reads my thoughts he spoke.

"I don't give 2 flying fucks about what people think"
He said and I looked at him sliding my hand in his he grinned walking towards the door. We entered and I felt a lot of eyes on us - I don't think they all knew that Alec was gay but if looks could kill all these girls will be charged with murder.

I felt anxious and unconsciously I clung to Alec's arm he looked down at me and smiled - "don't worry no one is going to lay a finger on you as long as I am here" He said and I blushed looking down. I hope so.

"Fucking faggots"
A guy's deep voice said and just like that Alec froze and turned his head to look at him.

"What did you just say?"
He practically growled.

Crap.

————-
2 updates today ;) HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!