"I'm not." Jungkook tried to counter. Taehyung scoffed at that, rolling his eyes at his mate. "What's your problem with Sungho? You don't know, maybe he'll turn out to be the crowned prince." 

"Jimin will decide that." Jungkook stated, crossing his arms. "Even if he'll turn out to be an omega or beta, if he wants the throne, he'll have it." 

"Now you're just spouting rubbish. Why are you acting like this? You're like your father that's always spoiling Seokjin-hyung but worse!" Taehyung shook his head.

"Is it my fault that I just want my angel to be happy? Taehyung, he's our son, our pup, the fruit of our love! He deserves the world and I'll give him it if that's what he wants!" 

"I don't want our son growing up stuck up and acting like a spoilt brat. I've met the Jeon heir and I'm so close to strangling her if she wasn't a pup. Seriously, I hate demanding and stuck up people of all ages." Taehyung hissed. "And besides, I don't want Sungho hating his brother. Your father didn't treated you and Seokjin-hyung unfairly didn't he? Seokjin-hyung is his son from his beloved mate but he didn't cast you off nor treated you differently from Seokjin-hyung right? He even made you king!" 

Jungkook pouted, nodding reluctantly. Seungjun is such a great father to him, even if his mother isn't Seungjun's first and beloved mate. However he really can't stand the thought of Sungho. He's the product of a forced relationship and he felt as if he cheated on Taehyung even if his mate is fine with it. 

He remembered the times he spended inside Beomgyu's chambers, helping him with his heat and knotting him. Everytime his lips made contact on Beomgyu's skin, he felt sick however his alpha instincts kept him going and touching his consort. He felt disgusted that he touched someone other than Taehyung and even made an offspring with them. For Jungkook, Sungho would be the reason Taehyung would despise him. He figured that if Taehyung sees he's not interacting with Beomgyu or Sungho at all, Taehyung would believe he really doesn't love or care about Beomgyu.

Besides, Jimin is the best thing that happened to him since loving Taehyung. He loved his son so much, he wouldn't give him up for anything. Whether Jimin would be a strong alpha, a dainty omega or a talented beta, to Jungkook, he is perfect. 

Jungkook sighed in defeat, embracing Taehyung and kissing his mate on the forehead. 

"I'm really sorry Tae... But to me, you and Jimin are the most important thing to me right now. However, I'll try to love Sungho at least." Jungkook promised though he really isn't quite sure about being able to fulfill it. 

Taehyung isn't satisfied with the reply but he's too tired to argue so he just nodded dismissively before going over to Jimin's crib. Jungkook watched him kiss Jimin on the forehead with adoration. The omega then moved over to Sungho and left a small kiss on the baby's forehead as well, Jungkook instinctively scrunching his nose.

"It's tea time. Shall we go?" Taehyung invited curtly, locking his arms around Jungkook's, tightly with spite. He's still very upset at Jungkook after all. "Of course." The alpha stammered, not liking the tone his mate used. He doesn't like it when Taehyung's upset at him. 

As soon as they got out the room, two maids greeted them with a bow before going inside to look after the pups. 

The couple went to the Royal garden and sat on their respective seats. Taehyung didn't say anything, drinking tea and eating sweets silently the whole time, making Jungkook frown as he bit on some biscuits, lips forming a pout.

Jungkook can't stand the silence so he opened his mouth to say something when Soobin and the general suddenly arrived. The general's face flushed with sweat under the heavy armour while Soobin looked calm as usual, an envelope locked between his fingers.

"You're Highnesses!" The general called out in alarm, confusing the two royals. Soobin handed them the envelope, his face and scent devoid of any emotion.

Jungkook took the envelope, opening it with ease as it has been opened before. He fished out the paper inside, crumpled a bit at the sides. The alpha skimmed over the letter;

"To 'King' Jungkook,

We have heard 3 years ago that you and rest of the Royal Family knew which kingdom the assassin of Prince Seokjin and Lord Kim Namjoon is from. We have waited patiently and you haven't planned an attack nor a war to avenge two great people of our country. If you continue to not do anything despite knowing which land dared to cause grief and despair of our great country, we will be forced to overthrown you. Please think about this threat seriously. 

-SSS"

Jungkook paled, his hands shaking. He doesn't know what this SSS is talking about. Hell, he was even doubting if Seokjin and Namjoon are really dead or not but he's too busy making alliances with the Agust Kingdom and hopefully the Aerop-lania Kingdom to form an actual search party. He most definitely didn't know who or which Kingdom probably killed them. 

Taehyung bit his bottom lip in worry. He hadn't seen what's written in the letter but judging from Jungkook and the general's look, it's most definitely not good news. When Jungkook remained frozen, not making any sign of telling Taehyung anything soon, the omega snatched the letter off his mate's shaking hands. 

The queen skimmed over the letter, paling with every word. He locked eyes with Soobin, the elder alpha just sighed and shook his head. Taehyung sighed and tossed the letter on the table before shaking his head, squinting his eyes out of stress. A revolution is going to happen. 

Taehyung doesn't want to bother Namjoon and Seokjin who's enjoying their stress free and beautiful life that the omega envies, however there's a revolution coming. He needs them back to avoid it.The omega sighed.

 He has to search the kingdom then bring Seokjin and Namjoon back.