"The Guy I Admired The Most" Killermare

Start from the beginning

*During his class*

He listened to his teacher talking about History. Although he doesn't like high school he has interest to History, not to mention he is an A student in this kinds of subject.

As the teacher spoke, a knock on the door cut her off. She smiled and happily opened the classroom door, a goopy skeleton walked to the classroom with his hands on his jacket.

The girls in that History classroom already started squealing and blushing. Killer rolled his eyes but for some reason he felt his non-existent stomach had butterflies.

The skeleton smirked and started to speak.

"Hello, my name is Nightmare. And I like to be friends with you sometime"

His deep and cold voice send the girls fainting or squealing louder. While Killer slightly blushed, he slapped his face while muttering a 'What's wrong with me??'

The teacher signaled Nightmare to go and seat down next to a random person. And there were some empty seats, the girls signaled him to come and seat next to them.

But Nightmare went to the opposite direction and sat next to Killer instead. Killer can felt his face heat up again, but kept his cool down. Nightmare looked at Killer and gave a gentle smile. He smiled too

"Hello, I'm Killer"

He said as he extended hid hand, Nightmare shook his hand and they gave eye contact.

"Nice to meet you Killer"

Killer blushed at how soft Nightmare hand was but that feeling faded as they break the hand shake and listened to the teacher.

*Skiipp until lunch!*

Finally they can have a break! Killer sat down next to Horror and Dust with his hand on the tray of foods.

The buddies we're talking and laughing about their last weekends. They were chatting and eating for quite sometime when Killer spotted Nightmare from a distance.

He was having trouble finding a table that he can sit but he gets really uncomfortable when girls started to ask him if they can sit with him.

Killer acted quickly and called Nightmare's name, he turned to Killer's direction and he waved his hands and called to sit with him.

Nightmare smiled and came to sit with Killer and his friends, while the girls groaned in annoyance.

Nightmare sat next to Horror and placed his tray of food on the table. Both Dust and Horror introduce themselves to Nightmare, to be honest Nightmare had fun with them.

Dust and Horror eyed Killer and wiggled their brows.

"Sooooo Killer, why did you called Nightmare over~?"

Horror was the first one to spoke, Killer blushed in embarrassment and covered his skull with his hoodie.

"Because he was having trouble finding a table that's all!"

Thank gosh Killer didn't stutter or else he would have been caught. Horror and Dust kept teasing him about the crush thing, Nightmare smirked and continued to eat his food while looking to the flustered Killer.

*Skip again!*

Killer was in his room, sitting in his desk while doing his homework.

'Only 1 homework left'

He said as he got his Math book and started to write the equations on a piece of paper. While doing his homework, he eyed his journal on the right side of his desk.

Killer sighed while grabbing the journal by his hand, he opened the first page and found the same picture when he was at daycare. The same picture with the mysterious twins.

The purple skeleton was Killer's first ever crush, even if it was a picture he still adored that small skeleton. For years he tries to find that skeleton and his brother. Going to the internet, the park, or even his old daycare center. But no avail.

The only thing that can trace their location was a magical tree behind the twin skeletons. But he never found that tree's location.

Then he thinks of Nightmare, the new student who became popular like many words ago-

[BEEP]

Killer blushed while shaking his thoughts.

"Are you crazy?? You just met him Killer!"

He screamed as he slapped out of his senses. Killer sighed as he heard his Mom calling his name for dinner. He stood up from his desk and walked out of his room going downstairs to eat.

*Skkkiiiipppppppp*

For a while Killer had been walking to school with Nightmare because he was just 2 blocks away from Killer's house.

Killer did admit he had a crush on Nightmare just right as they gave eye contact. Nightmare felt the same too, Killer wasn't like his ex's. All brat and spoiled.

But, they became together after many weeks later. Killer loved Nightmare with his whole soul, but not that much.

He still had feelings to that mysterious boy on the picture in his journal, the boy he likes since he's still little.

He was determined to find him, but yeah he got distracted by Nightmare's affection.

Many like after college years later, they got married. Both loved each other so much that they won't leave each other.

Right now they were packing Killer's stuff to their house. While Nightmare was packing, Killer grabbed a box with stuff and was about to carry it, he accidentally dropped it and went to grab the box again.

But his journal popped out of the box. He slowly grabbed the journal and open the first page, indeed the picture was still there.

Killer smiled while looking at it again, the skeleton that he had a crush for so long, the one he had failed to find.

Suddenly, Nightmare walked behind Killer. He saw Killer holding a picture seconds ago and investigate what was it. Killer jumped and turned his head behind.

"Oh Nightmare! How long have you been here"

"Enough when you looked at that picture, what is it actually?"

He sighed, he had to tell Nightmare. Besides it's just a crush right? He showed the picture to Nightmare, he explained how he got it, how he got a crush on the purple skeleton and when he tried to find him.

Nightmare only gave a chuckle, he pointed to the purple skeleton in the picture.

"Do you really wanna know who this is?"

He spoke up, Killer nodded. He wanted to know this mysterious crush of his, just for once.

The goopy skeleton chuckles again and gave Killer a smile.

"It's me"

--

Tired...

Words: 1645

-Inky