"The Hangman" Crossmare

Hello guys just a fact this is Crossmare and yeah I'm making it sad, I don't know about you guys but I've been thinking of this story last night and I've decided to make it a Crossmare story.

Warning: Contains suicide, harmful and abuse content. Either get out or read with caution. Thank you.

Inspired in a oneshot
--

It was Night time,

Cross ran to his bedroom and jumped on his bed while crying his 'eyes' out.

He gripped the bed sheets as he sob harder. Cross let out his emotions, he started to scream, he started get mad. Mad at everything.

He was abused by his own boyfriend.

Nightmare

Saying bad things that a boyfriend shouldn't say to their lover. Cross get beaten up too, that explains that bruises.

Nightmare had been a sweet and caring boyfriend until he slowly gotten more violence.

Cross sometimes messed up his mission and Nightmare got pissed off after that. His punishment was...really bad. He got more blood, more injured.

He knew Nightmare had a bad side, but not this violently.

Not to mention, he has been getting less attention from Nightmare. He only eyed Killer instead.

He had found out recently that Killer and Nightmare are in a secret relationship. It was obvious that both of them are spending so much time together.

Cross stopped crying, he decided to sleep early today. He shifted a bit, hugged one of his pillows and closed his eye sockets.

It had been many months, Nightmare still had abused Cross and having a thing for Killer.

This caused Cross to hurt himself.

He had been doing this for weeks, It was lucky he only started really early or else he would have died.

Cross walked to the bathroom and closed the door shut. He opened one of the cabinets that has a label 'Cross' . His hand reached for the razor.

Most of the guys questioned him why he had a razor considering they are skeletons, they don't have hair. Cross just answered a simple:

"My hoodie has many fur, they kinda leave a mess sometimes"

He rolled up his sleeves to reveal scars. Some old, some fresh. And there's bandages aswell.

His hand shakes a little as he made the first cut, he flinched in pain as his lilac blood rolled down his arm, the bathroom was really quiet so he can hear his blood dripping down the floor.

He made a second one, and the third, and mostly many. He stopped and walked to the sink, cleaning the razor to hide evidence.

Once he is done, he placed it back on his cabinet and closed it. He reached the first aid kit and grabbed the bandages, luckily no one suspect that the bandages are used.

He wrapped the bandages in his arm and placed it back on the first aid kit. Cross rolled his sleeve down as he unlocked the door and walked to the dining table, it was lunch after all.

Little did he know he didn't clear much evidence.

DUST'S POV

I saw Cross walked to the dining room to eat, I'm not really hungry so I might as well pass.

But as I saw the bathroom door open, my guts tells me to look. I had no idea that got in me.

I don't know what I was doing but I walked towards the bathroom, my 'eyes' looked around the bathroom until I looked down at the floor and my eyes widen as I saw lilac blood on the floor.