*Can't Help Myself* Yandere Killermare

Oki oki- I.......... Hate myself for this... ;w;

Oh and request are still open!!

Soooooooo yeah-

Oh yeah gore too-

--

As Killer and Dream were playing in the park. And yes! Nightmare and Dream made a truce not a long time ago, so peace was rising between them.

Killer was hiding in the bushes while Dreaming tries to find him, but he kinda felt and aura towards Killer. Its really easy to find him, so Dream pretended to look for him.

But Nightmare was just sitting in a bench, reading his book. He isn't really that energetic, considering he's bored as fuck. But he always has an eye on Killer.

He really likes Killer and I mean REALLY!!

Nightmare felt he was going insane, since he was madly in love with him. Get felt an urge to kill his own brother, he was pretty jealous and sad at the same time.

Everyone loves Dream because of his positivity and his golden apples. Nightmare on the other hand was negative and protected the black apples. Which no one touched, instead they throws rocks at him, insult him, or even picked up a fight.

But Nightmare didn't fought back, he was too weak as they said.

Nightmare's cheek bones were covered with tears as he pushed off the feeling, trying to hide those feelings or Dream would notice. Luckily, he didn't find out because he was too busy playing with Killer.

But as hours passed, they were talking in a hill which is like a picnic spot. Both Dreams and Killer were laughing while Nightmare just read his book as usual.

But seeing them happy made him angry like hella angry!

Killer snapped in thoughts,

"O-oh right! Dream! I need to talk to you about something!"

Dream looked at Killer and nodded as they stand up and teleport away. This made Nightmare suspicious...and and eager to investigate. So he teleport to find them.

It took him minutes to find them in Outertale. As he heard those words from Killer, he felt his soul was gonna break:

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

This made his blood boil in anger as Dream said yes and they hugged. Nightmare growled and teleported to his castle to think.

Dream's POV:

*A minute before Nightmare notices they were in Outertale*

We were teleporting to Outertale and Killer asked me something

"Ok soooo... You are one of my trusted friends and I wanna tell you a secret..."

His face plastered with a red blush as he sweat.
I nodded quickly.

"Yeah! You can trust me! What is it then?"

I asked, he gulped. His blushed got worst and redder, he mumbled some words that I can only hear.

"I'm in love with your brother and I need advices from you"

My eyes sparkle 'Im gonna be an uncle!'

"Ok, let's practice what your gonna say to him. Just think about me as my brother for a bit!"

He nodded, a big smile on his face made him excited at the same time nervous. So he practiced his lines: