*Merry Christmas Special*

*This is Gonna be ErrInk soooooooooo Yeah but don't worry Killermare is still here and yes Killermare chapter oh and this is fluff*

Error's phone had ringed and Error was sleeping in his anti- void. He woke up while he groaned.

He pick his phone and looked at the caller which cause him to blush. It was Ink, his crush and adorable artist.

He gulped and called:

"Hello?"

"Oh! Hi Error! Are you coming to the party?"

Party? What party? He think and think until....it hit him. It's Christmas...

'Sh!t!!'

He screamed inside and he responded:

"Yeah I'm coming!"

He teleports to Ink's house, he rush to the door and everyone or skeletons look at him.

But they continue to talk or drink. Error sigh and walked in looking for Ink. While he was searching, he bumped into someone.

He rubbed his head and looked at them but he flinched

It was Ink, he was rubbing his forehead while groaning in pain

But Ink looked at Error and laugh. The Glitchy looked confused but he looked down.

Oh gosh...

He was still in his pajamas...

He blushed, his bunny pajamas was revealed...He punched Ink's arm playfully.

"Jeez! Stop it's not funny!"

But Ink continued laughing

Until Ink grab his hand and teleports to his bedroom.

Error blushed as he got nervous, Ink saw this and responded:

"I'm going to fuck you!! Just go change..."

Ink had a blushed on his face surely he liked the Glitch but...Not infront of the guys downstairs!!

Ink tossed him some spare clothes and order him to go to the bathroom to change.

Error nodded and walked inside the bathroom and locked the door. The squid looked at Error's Pajamas

He thought it was adorable. He held the pajamas and give it a sniff

'Ahh...'

'Smells like Error...'

He continued to sniff it

But he stopped sniffing when he realized (he fucked up) Error was behind him, looking at him blushing.

Ink turns around and jumped

"H-hi Error I was just uh...."

But Error made the first move and kissed Ink... His eyes widen, but surprisingly Ink kissed him back.

Error's arms trailed to Ink's back while Ink's arms went to Error's waist.

Until Error's hands pushed Ink's head to deepen the kiss. The kiss took 3 minutes until they pulled out. Their saliva connect to their lips and hearts on their eyes.

Ink looked at Error

"I love you Error"

"I love you too Ink"

Ink pinned Error into the wall, which causes the Glitch to blushed. And they kiss again...

*Meanwile*

Killer and Nightmare we're in the couch talking and laughing

"So then I said: why did you switch the ketchup and mustard in the first place?!"

This causes Killer to burst out laughing. Nightmare chuckled at his cuteness

He's really glad that Killer is happy. Nightmare smiled

Killer saw this and said:

"Nighty! You smiled!"

Killer hugged him which cause Nightmare to flinch and blushed, a moment... He hugs back.

Nightmare pushes out and grabs Killer's chin which causes Killer to blushed. He smirked.

"Cute"

Killer puffed his cheeks

"I'm not!!"

So much for a tsundere...

He chuckled and walked to the kitchen while leaving Killer behind

'What was Nightmare gonna do with me...'

Dream saw this a pulled Cross to him and teleports to a secret place

"What the hell Dream?!"

Cross said while glared at Dream, Dream shush him and whispers to him. Cross's eyes sparkle and nodded quickly.

They teleport away trying to find the stuff they needed.

As Nightmare went to the couch, he saw Killer watching tv. Nightmare sigh and sat on the couch.

Killer looked at Nightmare and smiled.

But a stick went between on Nightmare and Killer. Killer looked up and blushed, it was a mistletoe and Dream was holding it.

Dream and Cross we're planning to make Nightmare and Killer kiss by a mistletoe. Cross chuckled silently.

Nightmare sigh while blushing. He really regret this...

'Fuck this...'

Nightmare grabbed Killer's shoulder and quickly smashed his teeth into Killer's.

His eyes widen while looking at Nightmare. A second later he kissed back. The kiss was lovely and heaveny, they really don't wanna break the kiss. They wanted to do this for a long time.

As they pulled out, cheering was heard.

Both of them turned around and saw the guys fanboying and some recording and too late post it.

But Nightmare didn't care and kissed Killer again.

ErrInk- Success
Killermare- Success
Cream- Just friends

It was the best Christmas ever...

*Wheeze my fav ships still (not ) sailed!!!
Yay :D hope you (not) enjoy it!! And Merry Christmas!! And Sorry for short chapter*

Words: 785

-Inky