*Punishment~* Sin KillerMare

Requested: Ahugeshippernerd
And LawyaliColeman

They wanted lemons soooooo yeah-

And don't read this innocent beans pls....

--

A moan was slipped from Killer as Nightmare licked and kissed his soft spot on his neck.

If you were wondering how this happened. I will tell you to a flash back

*Flashback*

Killer had been a bad boy for about...since birth -^- ok! When Killer joined the Bad guys things changed.

He began to prank everyone and I mean everyone! And I meant the King of Nightmares aswell.

One time, he pranked Error by stealing his puppets and blamed Cross for it. Wow! And the other time when Cross went back to his room, he heard a 'moo!' sound.

He thought a cow was in his room and rans away, never going back to his room. But unexpected Killer was making the 'moo!' sound in his room.

But Killer got bored easily, his fun was to annoy and prank Nightmare. It was funny seeing Nightmare's reaction when his tea was switched to mud.

Yeah life is pretty un perfect sometimes.

But as Killer was having breakfast downstairs, Nightmare walked infront of him. His arms CROSSed (Ayeee!) And was giving him a death glare.

Killer gulped and look at Nightmare his expression scared and nervous as he looked at Nightmare's eye socket.

Nightmare spoke:

"Ahem...please go to my office in the evening"

With that Nightmare left, probably going to paper works. Killer never felt this scared. Was he gonna be punished by his actions?

It was still morning and Killer sigh in relief. But as minutes and minutes passed. He began to shake and his eye socket still widen in fear.

But he got what he deserves.

As evening passed, Killer walked to Nightmare's office. Scared to open the door, his boney hand reached the door knob and opened the door.

Killer took a peek at the office. It was quite uh...simple as Killer describe it. It was dark and the only light was his lamp desk (is that what you called it??).

He walked inside the office, feeling a bit Shakey. He looked around the room.

'No signs of Nightmare...'

Just as he reached the desk, a tentacle had wrap around his waist and lifted Killer up. He expected to be Nightmare, cuz why not? It's his tentacles.

Nightmare walked from the darkness, a smirk plastered on his face. He looked at Killer lustfully. And he went closer.

He tried to struggle from Nightmare's tentacle grip but it was useless. The grip of the tentacle harden as he makes a move.

"Well Baby~ It's Time for your punishment~"

Killer gulped in response.

'oh boy...'

*Present Time*

As Nightmare took Killers clothes off. He licked his ribs one by one and rubbed the others. Killer moaned again. His thoughts were clouded with lust and pleasure.