"Royal Depths" Killermare

An au Killermare yay

So no more crossmare?

Frick...

Yeah when I was gonna make a request story.

I was like: "All of this are good, which one would I wanna go second.."

And I ask my sister (Her birthday is today. Wish her a happy birthday in the comments pls. I would appreciate it)

Requested by: azel_from_philipines

--

A ship was sailing on the ocean.

It was the feared pirate of all the land.

Nightmare.

He and his crew we're on their way to a enchanted island that people think that island are rumors.

Rumors believe all magical creatures that we're myth are on that island. People think that's only a nonsense story for kids fairytale.

But today Nightmare will prove it.

Nightmare also known as the king of the sea. And the king of negativity.

Him and his crew we're feared by land and water.

"Boss"

The skeleton with the golden tooth spoke. His clothing were all Red with a feather boa.

"We made it"

The skeleton added. The ship got through a fog until they saw an island so beautiful and enchanted. It was really enchanted.

"Tell the crew to drop anchor, Fell"

(I went to Google because I forgot to spell anchor XD)

Fell as the captain said nodded as he turned and walked away. Nightmare's 'eye' amazed by the nature of the island.

They didn't know the island's name yet...

As he was smiling through his successful sail to a rumor island, he spot something on the shore. Someone was sitting on a rock near that island.

His eye socket squinted to see who it was. He was surprised to see a mermaid.

It wasn't a half mermaid, half human

It was a half mermaid, half skeleton

The skeleton's magic body looked like he summoned them. Except he summoned female parts.

The skeleton was just minding his own business but somehow Nightmare got negativity from that mermaid skeleton.

The skeleton only looked down in his reflection in the water.

Nightmare didn't know what he was doing but he called his crew.

"I'm going towards the island for...reasons.. You guys protect the ship and don't let Dust steal my wine again"

All the crew nodded as they prepared a boat. Nightmare jumped off the ship and his feet landed on the boat his crew prepared.

He rowed towards the island. It took him just a couple minutes to reach the islands.

Even tho he's the king of Nightmare's he still has a thing for well... Romance of course.

He went behind a rock and took a peek. Nightmare took a good look at the skeleton.

Indeed he was upset, he showed a frown aswell. Until he said something

"Sigh...If only I had true love too"