"The Guy I Admired The Most" Killermare

This is not a request!

Chelsea: You haven't been doing request for months!

Me: Yeah I know real me...I know ;-;

Chelsea: *facepalm* Gosh...

--

It was a nice and sunny day, outside the daycare building were kids who were playing some games or playing in the slide, swings, the sand box and other playground activities.

The interesting in one of the kids was Killer, a happy and joyful skeleton who was playing tag with his human and monster friends.

Monsters had been free from the underground, thanks to the monster ambassador aka Frisk.

It had been years since the monsters had been in the surface. And Humans already accepted them in the surface with them.

But still some people dislikes and hated monsters here in the surface. But they are still slowly accepting it.

After their game of tag, they decided to play hide and seek. One of Killer's friends counted and his hands covering his eyes.

Some ran around the playground, some inside the daycare, but Killer hid outside the daycare. They already played hide and seek for months and he already got bored on all the hiding spots.

He hid on the bushes near the entrance door. He heard someone shouted;

"Ready or not, here I come!"

Killer covered his mouth in silent and he kept his breath quiet as possible. He knew they wouldn't be aloud outside unless their parents picked them up.

As he was looking around to see his friends finding him, he spotted the left side of the bush. He squinted his eyesockets and there he spotted a picture.

Because of his curiosity, he quietly ran to the left bush and hid in that bush for now. His hand grabbed the picture and looks at it.

In the picture were 2 skeletons kinda like Killer but different. The other had a yellow and blue outfit while the other yellow and purple. Both had crowns on their skulls. The other golden skeleton was smiling while the other opposite was smiling sadly.

Killer knew they were twins because they kinda look alike. But he kinda eyed the purple skeleton more.

He looked around if anyone familiar to that picture had dropped it. But he found no one alike. He flinched when his friends called his named, probably looking for him.

He heard the teacher too, Killer sighed and got out of his hiding spot and went inside the daycare. When the others found him.

They ran to him and questioned where he had been, Killer answered that he was hiding outside the daycare. And the teacher scolded him not to do it again.

But luckily they didn't told his parents.

*A few years later*

Killer is now in highschool, he was nice but he can be rude sometimes. He doesn't like going to school but he just wanted to be with his buddies, Dust and Horror.

When he walked to his locker to put his things for the first class, someone's arms flung to Killer's shoulder. He turned his head and saw Dust and Horror.

"Sup dude!"

Dust spoke up, Killer said that he's fine.

"Did you know a new student is coming here?"

Horror said, Killer turned to the direction of Horror as he raised a boney brow.

He never had any interest on new students. Though he felt like he should be excited. As he finished getting his stuff away, he shuts his locker and said goodbye to his friends while walking to the opposite direction as them.