Prologue

Aina had twelve older brothers. They practically raised her, because her dad died a week before she was born and her mom died when she was one.

Her brothers knew how to hunt very well and taught her as soon as she could carry a weapon. They only ever barely had enough food to go around.

Her brothers hated the capital and made that very clear. They would sometimes upset the peacekeepers and would get whipped or even killed.

Her family had quite a tolerance for pain. And even if it hurt terribly they would try their best to cover it up to not give anyone the the satisfaction.

She had been whipped on several different occasions and had the scars to prove it.

Even though everyone in district 6 knew their family was not one to mess with they all knew Aina was never one to be rude and was overall sweet.

By the time she was old enough to be reaped she only had 5 brothers left alive. And it broke their heart when she was reaped.

Her oldest brother, Henry, volunteered as a desperate attempt to keep her alive.

Her other older brother Luca had been reaped a few years before and won so he was their mentor.

Even though Aina was only twelve she knew how to hunt and had amazing aim and survival skills.

Once she got in the normally sweet girl and her brother had managed to get to the last three.

Henery was killed by the other tribute (who was from district 5). Aina killed the other tribute and won the 73rd games.

She bacame the youngest victor ever at the young age of twelve replacing finnick odair as the youngest victor.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sorry for the short Chapter it is just the prologue so you get the just of what is happening. The next few chapters are gonna be during the quarter quell. Thanks so much for reading!!!

I hope u guys like it it is my first story so I am taking criticism and suggestions for other stories!!

Again thanks for reading.
I hope u like it 💛💛💛