{Kakashi} Opposites Attract {Hatake} ~Chapter 30~

Kakashi’s POV:

I was, surprisingly, the first one awake. I made breakfast and woke Ai up. She looked at the food, then at me.

“Thanks,” she muttered, and ate the food quickly. “Come on, we should get going.”

I nodded, and we started on our journey again. She looked very tense today, but was did a good job of hiding her emotions. She sniffed the air and smiled as we entered a small village in the Land of Birds.

“What is it?”

“Bingo.”

“We found them?” she nodded. “Where?”

She pointed to a bar on my left, where Jiraiya was sitting in between about five very nice looking women. “Quit your drooling,” Ai snapped, and shot a kunai into the group. Jiraiya caught it, and Ai did a two fingered wave.

His jaw dropped, and she started walking over to him. He gathered the Rasengan in his hand, and I was about to stop him when Ai gathered the Rasengan as well and blocked his with her own.

“Ai?!”

“How ya doin, Uncle Jiraiya?” she asked.

“Uncle?” I asked, confused.

She shrugged. “He’s more a family than those criminals I used to associate myself with.” I smiled behind my mask. “Drinks on me?”

Jiraiya nodded numbly, and Ai ordered everyone a round of drinks. Jiraiya looked at her, his jaw dropped. “How…?”

“My special clones.”

“Why?”

“You know well enough.”

“When?”

Ai sighed. “Jiraiya, think about your next questions, think of possible answers, and if you can’t come up with any, then ask, ok?”

“You…you can’t be Ai! You have to be her father or something trying to get information out of me! That’s why you won’t give me a straight answer!”

“Speech impairment?”

“Ok, then. Konan or Pein.”

She blinked a few times, then pulled out her iPod. “Jiraiya, I’ll be right back, ok? I need to talk to Kakashi.”

He shrugged and she walked out of the bar. I followed her, and as soon as we were out of sight and ear shot of anyone, she turned to me.

“What’s this about?” I asked.

“You aren’t going to like what I have to do to prove to Jiraiya that it’s really me. And I wanted to apologize ahead of time, because chances are I’ll either pass out, or you’ll avoid me for this.”

I wondered what it could possibly be that she was pulling me to the side to tell me. Until, that is, she kissed me lightly. I smiled and pulled her closer, wrapping my arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled my mask down, and licked her bottom lip, but she denied me. Growling, I pushed her against the wall and pulled her hips close to mine as I ground into her. She moaned, and I took that opportunity to slip my tongue in.

“Woah! Is that you, Kakashi sensei?! Hey, what’s going on?!” Naruto’s voice disappeared.

“Thanks…” I murmured between kisses.

She smiled and pulled me closer to her, and her palm mouths started kissing my neck. I deepened our kiss and started massaging her waist, and her palm mouths lightly bit my neck. Finally we broke for air, and I pulled her into my arms. She pulled my mask up and rested her head on my chest. I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair.