{Kakashi} Opposites Attract {Hatake} ~Chapter 9~

Ai’s POV:

Kakashi stuck his head through the door, and the eraser fell directly on his head. I immediately popped some clay into my mouth so I wouldn’t laugh. Naruto, on the other hand, didn’t contain himself.

“I got him! He totally fell for it!”

“I’m sorry, sensei! I told him not to do it, but he wouldn’t listen! I’d never do a thing like that!” the girl said, though I could tell from her voice she didn’t mean a word of it.

The boy just looked…disappointed. Kakashi picked up the eraser, and looked at it. “How can I put this?” he asked, bringing his hand to his chin in a thinking motion. “My first impression of this group is…you’re a bunch of idiots.”

I had to stuff more clay in my mouth at the ghenin’s fallen faces. Once I was sure I could control my laughter, I spit out another Ohako and looked at Kakashi. “Aw, lighten up, Kakashi, un! They were just having some fun, un!”

We all walked to the roof. I stood against a tree and played with some clay, Kakashi sat on the rail, and the ghenin sat in front of him. There was something about that blue haired kid that looked familiar, but I couldn’t place it. So, I just read my book on Biju while I waited for something to happen.

“Alright, why don’t you introduce yourselves? One at a time,” Kakashi said, sounding as bored as I felt.

Yay, introductions…Always fun…, I thought as I put more clay in my mouth.

“Introduce ourselves? Well, what are we supposed to say?” the pink haired girl asked.

“Things you like, things you hate, dreams for the future, hobbies. Things like that.”

I started thinking up answers that would work. “Why don’t you tell us stuff first? I mean, before we talk, tell us about you so we can see how it’s supposed to work,” Naruto said.

“Me? I’m Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate…I don’t feel like telling you that.” I looked up from my book slightly. “My dreams for the future…Never really thought about it. As for my hobbies…I have lots of hobbies.”

The girl turned to Naruto. “That was totally useless. All we really learned was his name,” she said.

I almost choked on the clay, and Naruto nodded. “Ok, your turn. You on the right, you first,” Kakashi said, pointing to Naruto. I returned to my book and only half listened.

“Believe it! I’m Naruto Uzumaki! I like instant ramen in a cup, and I really like the ramen Iruka sensei got me at the Ichiraku noodle shop. But I hate the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup. My hobby is eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them. And my future dream is…to be the greatest Hokage! Then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I’m somebody…somebody important!”

At this point, I was at the page of the nine-tailed fox, and I saw a small picture of Naruto. I looked over at him. I could so easily bring him back to the Akatsuki and get his demon for my own, and no one would be able to stop me. I sent a clay figure to Pein without being noticed with this information, and then returned to listening to the introductions while reading.

“Alright, you next.”

“I’m Sakura Haruno,” the girl with pink hair said. “What I like…u-uh…I mean the person I like is…Uh, my hobby is…My dream for the future is…”

“And? What do you hate?”

“Naruto!” I threw more clay into my mouth to keep from laughing.