{Kakashi} Opposites Attract {Hatake} ~Chapter 38~

Kakashi’s POV:

Her eyes softened. “I’m fine, Kakashi. How are you feeling?”

I sighed and looked at her. “I’m doing better. This bed is getting annoying, though.”

She tilted her head, thinking. “I think I can help. You’ll be well enough to be discharged tomorrow, if I have anything to say about it.”

“Ai, you don’t have to…”

“Kakashi, I’ll be fine. Really. All I have to do is give you some of the demon’s chakra.”

I had to admit, that sounded very enticing. I absolutely craved her chakra. “Ok, but…don’t do too much, ok? Tsunade will get suspicious.”

She chuckled. “Your wish is my command, love.” She took a deep breath and used a hand sign to focus her chakra, then rested her hand on my bare chest. “Ninja art, demon release,” she muttered, and her chakra changed her eyes to a purple color.

The charka ran from her hand through my skin, and into my chakra system. I closed my eyes and felt my energy starting to return. Once I was well enough that Tsunade would discharge me, Ai moved her hand, and her eyes returned to their normal blue/green. She turned to Jiraiya.

“Master Jiraiya, would you mind allowing me to help Naruto train?” she asked him.

I expected him to say no, given his unusual bad mood towards her since he had come back. “Go ahead. You could really help him get stronger, Ai.”

She smiled a real smile and bowed slightly to him. “Thank you, Master Jiraiya.”

“Well, I’d better get going. Ai, keep Naruto safe.”

“Of course. And…I’ll help him control the Kyuubi. With multiple tails.”

He nodded. “Thank you. If there is something I could do in return…?”

Ai shook her head. “No. I’m fine, thank you, Master Jiraiya. I think Kakashi needs some rest, though.” He nodded and left, and Ai laid down next to me. “I owe you so much, Kakashi…” she murmured.

“What do you mean?”

“You won that match for me. During the last fight and last night…I was thinking about you. I was able to sleep, and more than that, I fought so easily. I didn’t even realize I had won until everyone started looking at the clock angrily. So…thanks.”

I still wasn’t quite sure what she was talking about, but my eyes softened, and I pulled her into my arms. I held her tightly but gently, and smiled. “I love you, Ai…,” I murmured.

She smiled and snuggled closer to me. “I love you, too, Kakashi…”

She wrapped her arms around my neck, and we looked into each other’s eyes. I pulled her for a gentle kiss, only brushing my lips against hers. We both smiled, and I pulled away, resting my forehead against hers, just staring into her eyes. She slowly fell asleep, and tucked her head under my chin. I turned to lay on my back and stared at the ceiling, and she moved her head to my shoulder, her hand resting lightly on my chest.

“Hey, Kakashi, right?” a man asked, walking in. The man had blue hair, and his eyes were jet black, even where the whites would be. I covered the lower portion of my face and sat up, bringing Ai with me. “Chill. I’ve seen your face before, through Ai.” He sat down in the chair next to me. “The name’s Kisho Yasuo.”

“Ai said something about you. But I thought you were in her head.”

He smiled hugely. “You know those special clones she has? She made clones for both me and her Biju.” He looked at her, tilting his head.

{Kakashi} Opposites Attract {Hatake}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara