{Kakashi} Opposites Attract {Hatake} ~Chapter 6~

Ai’s POV:

“No, un. But I came here to give you this…,” my father handed me a scope/range finder to wear over my left eye; one exactly like his, that would help me with my long range attacks. “If you turn off your special eyes, you’ll still be able to see with this scope/range finder, un. It’ll work with your other abilities as well, and can see through and negate genjutsu, un.”

I put the scope/range finder on and turned off my Sharingan, and found that I could still see. And, like all of my other fighting aids, i.e. armor, sword, etc, it was black with red clouds and matched everything perfectly. I smiled hugely and hugged him tightly.

“Thank you, father, hm!” I yelled.

He smiled and returned the hug. “And one more thing; I want to teach you a new sculpture, un. It will be our masterpiece, a C-3 explosive, and then a C-4, and one I hope you never have to use afterwards, un.” My eyes brightened. “Ohako is the C-3, my most powerful large scale bomb, even though it’s immobile, un. You make it like the C-2, but add more chakra, un.”

He handed me some clay that was already molded into a very weird looking bird. I took it and put it into my pocket. My father looked at me, frowning.

“Don’t you have a bag to put your sculptures in, un?” I shook my head no, and he pulled out an Akatsuki bag. I decided then that black with red clouds was going to be my thing. “Put them in here, then, un. It matches all of your things, un.” I smiled and moved all of my sculptures from my pockets to the proper pockets in my new bag. “Now as for the C-4, it’s most lethal explosive, un. You have to eat and release the clay out of your actual mouth, creating a giant copy of yourself, un. This figure is actually a hollow shell that disintegrates, releasing a cloud of microscopic, tick-like bombs that invade the target though the lungs and the victim's skin pores and detonate inside the body, causing your victims to literally crumble to dust, un.”

I took out some clay and put it in my mouth, chewing it to make the new explosive. I fused my chakra with it, then spit it out. My father nodded in approval, and I put the figure away.

“Father, if I’m training with Master Jiraiya now, why are you teaching me this, hm?”

He smiled. “Because you’re ready for it, un. Now, for the last one, and one I hope you never have to use, un. You also have a ‘final attack’, a suicidal technique in which you eats a large ball of clay with the mouth on your chest, un. This consumes your entire body, condensing the body into a large black sphere with jagged teeth and pupil-less eyes, un. The sphere then opens up and detonates, destroying everything within a ten kilometer radius, un. It’s called the Ultimate Art, or Self-Destruction, and you won’t survive it, un.”

I nodded and smiled. “Thank you, father, hm. So…are you going to stay and watch me train while I learn the Rasengan, hm?”

“If it’s ok with your sensei, I will, un. I’ll even wear a disguise, a new expression of art, un!”

My smile grew, and I led him to the hotel. He rummaged around in his pack and changed into black jeans and one of his training shirts, then put gloves on over his hands. As we walked to the restaurant, he looked at me.

“You know how to make clay clones, right, un?”

I nodded, and we walked into the restaurant and found Jiraiya and Kakashi sitting in the back. My father and I sat next to each other, with Jiraiya and Kakashi sitting on the other side. Jiraiya looked at my father.

“Is this your father, Ai?” he asked.

I nodded, and Kakashi tensed. “Yes, sensei, but he’s not, er…like me, un.” I realized I had picked up my father’s speech impairment exactly now, a fact my father seemed to be happy with. “He’s not a criminal like me, un.”