Jungkook || Hepatitis

Start from the beginning

Jungkook all of a sudden feels a stinging effect in his crotch, and tries to get up and make his way to the bathroom without anyone noticing the warm liquid dripping down his leg. Yes, he wore shorts today.
"Uh- Jungkook I think you-" Seokjin starts to laugh, but when he gets death glares from both Hobi and Jimin he stops. The dancers stare at each other, signaling things to one another in which no one understands except them. Jungkook had stopped walking by now, starting to tear up.

He had been getting awfully emotional recently, within the last two months. The smallest things would make him sad, frustrated, or annoyed and everyone just let slide. They just thought he was stressed, and let him have some space. Not knowing obviously, the upcoming diagnosis.

Jin had stepped out of his playful mood, and was now becoming the role of the 'caretaker'. He speed walked over to Jungkook, checking for a fever. "You have a fever bun.."
"Again?"
"Wait what do you mean again? He didn't have one when I checked!"
"Wait Jimin, how long did he have this fever? And Yoongi, when did you check?"

"He's had it since last night, so I put a cool towel on his forehead and let him sleep."
"So that's why there was a towel, I checked after him and there wasn't a fever!"
"Ok Jungkook, let me ask you a question and then you can shower, okay?" Jungkook nods, tears threatening to fall.

"What are your other symptoms?"
"I- uh- muscle pain, urine p-problems, fatigue, and now fevers I guess. Oh and a headache, but oddly since yesterday morning, I haven't had any muscle pain or fatigue."
"Okay, you can go shower. But we will be going to the doctor as soon as you're dressed and ready, you hear me?"
"Yes Hyung." He says with a sigh.

~~~

"What do you guys think?"
"In regards to JK?"
"No dip sherlock."

"I don't know, I just think maybe it's stress and maybe a really bad cold."
"Maybe the flu?"
"He hasn't complained of a stomach ache though," At this time, Jungkook has come back into the room dressed with a huge puffer jacket, sweatpants, probably a hoodie under the jacket by the looks of it, and his big platform shoes; untied.

"Bunny.. Do you need help tying your shoes?" Jungkook nods, sniffling, he sits down on the last step of the stairs, taking a break from all the walking. He lets out a long sigh, not looking for attention, but gets some anyways.
"What's wrong bud?"
"I just- I don't know, everything is moving so fast and- I don't want to be sick, and I just have a bad feeling about this, this whole situation. I just feel so, so blah." Namjoon and Jin both walk over to the staircase where the maknae is sitting, and Jin starts tying his shoes while Namjoon takes his hand.
"Hold my hand, you're going to be fine. Everything is going to be okay Jungkook-ah, right?" He squeezes Jungkook's hand, feeling the temperature of the poor one's body slowly drop again.
"I know, I just, don't leave me alone please."
"We would never Jungkook, never."

~~~

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook, we are ready for you." The nurse kindly says, taking him back into the room in which he did his check up. The check up was simple, a few blood tests (which JK did not like), and overall a very basic checkup. He slouched down on the chair, very drained from all the energy it took him to make it into the room, even with the support from the two that came with him; Jin and Jimin. "So we have come up with a diagnosis, and I believe this will need some backup tests and information since this is accurate, but we need more evidence."
"Are you like, false diagnosing him? What if the medicine is wrong? What if-"
"Jimin-ssi, let the nurse speak."
"Anyway, the medication will not have an effect on him if this is incorrect, because we are pondering the same diagnosis, just different types for Jungkook-ssi here."
"What is it?"